final vote tally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Biden's secretary of defense is going to be a guy who armed the militants in Syria before they defected to ISIS.
    Armed and trained, then was criticized by John McCain over it. He probably learned a lot about government though while on the boards of Raytheon, Nucor and Tenet after he retired from the Army.

Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll be the opposite of Mattis.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      Talisman and most lefties lie, bend words (then call it nuance), and then there are people like you that preach tolerance for it.
      There's nothing wrong with nuance. In fact, I'd say the lack of nuance is exactly what's wrong with politics (and most of the world) today. Soundbites and two-sentence posts are not the solution. You can't Twitter-win your way to a solution. The fact that you're against nuance implies that you're against actual discussion and just want to "stand your ground." That's fine, own it, but it's not the way to fix things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
        Tune in at 6 to find out...
        Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
        Fawk, the suspense is killing me already....
        I mean, it ain't some sweeps week surprise. Y'all already know the answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          I mean, it ain't some sweeps week surprise. Y'all already know the answer.
          I think your sarcasm detector 9000 may need a tune up

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            Nah man, they are going to get promoted and be the new brown shirts for the USSA.
            They only need those during the election.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
              Here is the update just posted to that link,

“UPDATE. I’m not feeling good about this story because of lack of corroboration and some other strangeness.”

Ya...it's now 17 states:

Missouri led a group of 17 states that Wednesday afternoon filed a brief with the Supreme Court supporting the Texas lawsuit aimed at delaying the appointment of presidential electors from Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.?
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• A Summary of the Texas Election Lawsuit
                By Robert Madsen

Texas claims that the presidential elections as held (and as directed by government officials outside the legislature) in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin, and Michigan all flagrantly violated their own election laws by materially weakening or doing away with security measures. Further, according to the U.S. Constitution, the legislature (representing the citizens) of each state has absolute authority and responsibility for how presidential electors are chosen; the will of legislature being expressed through state law.

Texas claims that the violations of election law in these states created an environment where ballot fraud was enabled and likely to occur. The lawsuit lists the violations of law in each of the defendant states and provides evidence of fraud (the number of ballots handled unconstitutionally) in each of the states sufficient to change the outcome of the ballot counts.

Pennsylvania

Facts:

Vote Tally: 3,445,548 for Biden and 3,363,951 for Trump - margin 81,597.
                Requests for mail-in ballots 70% Democrats and 25% Republicans.
                Mail-in ballots increased from 266,208 in 2016 to over 3,000,000 in 2020.

Violations of Election Law:

The Secretary of State unilaterally abrogated signature verification requirements for mail-in ballots.
                PA supreme court changed existing deadline for receiving mail-in ballots from 8:00 PM on the day of election to 3 days after the election and adopted a presumption that non-postmarked ballots be considered as valid.
                Election officials in Philadelphia and Allegheny Counties did not follow state law permitting poll-watchers to be present for the opening, counting, and recording of mail-in ballots.
                The Secretary of State directed election officials to remove ballots before 7:00 AM on the day of election in order to “cure” defective mail-in ballots. This was done only in Democrat majority counties.
                Election officials did not segregate ballots received after 8:00 PM on election day breaking the promise made to the U.S. Supreme Court thus making it impossible to identify or remove those ballots.

Evidence of Fraud:

Ballots with no mailed date: 9,005 (no evidence they were sent to a voter)
                Ballots returned on or before the mailed date: 58,221
                Ballots returned one day after the mailed date: 51,200 (Perhaps not impossible, but highly unlikely for the average voter to receive a ballot, fill it out, place it in the mail and have it returned the next day.)
                On Nov 2, the day before the election, PA reports that 2.7 million ballots had been sent out. On Nov 4 that number had increased to 3.1 million -- an increase of 400,000 mail-in ballots at election time with literally no reasonable chance of them being used by legitimate voters.

Georgia

Facts:

Vote Tally: 2,472,098 for Biden and 2,458,121 for Trump - margin 12,670.
                Mail-in ballots: 65.32% for Biden and 34.68% for Trump.
                Mail-in ballots increased from 213,033 in 2016 to 1,305,659 in 2020.

The Secretary of State unilaterally abrogated signature verification requirements for mail-in ballots.
                The Secretary of State authorized opening and processing mail-in ballots up to three weeks before election day when the law prohibits that until after the polls open on election day.
                The Secretary of State materially weakened the security requirements for ballot rejection based on signature verification or other missing information.

Evidence of Fraud:

Mail-in ballot rejection rate for missing or inaccurate information or for non-matching signatures decreased from 6.42% in 2016 to .36% in 2020. Rejecting 2020 ballots at the same rate as 2016 would have resulted in a net gain of 25,587 votes for Trump – twice the number needed to overcome Biden’s count. With a six-fold increase in the number of mail-in ballots, reason would indicate that the rejection rate would increase, or at least stay the same, with so many first-time mail-in ballots.

Michigan

Facts:

Vote Tally: 2,796,702 for Biden and 2,650,695 for Trump - margin 146,007.
                In 2016 587,618 voters requested mail-in ballots. In 2020 3.2 million votes were cast by mail-in ballot.
                Democrats voted by mail at a rate approximately two times that of Republican voters.

The Secretary of State sent out unsolicited ballots to all 7.7 million registered voters contrary to election law which requires a voter to request a mail-in ballot through a process that includes a signature to be matched with the voter registration.
                The Secretary of State also allowed absentee ballots to be requested online without signature verification.
                Local election officials in Wayne County -- containing 322,925 more ballots for Biden than for Trump -- opened and processed mail-in ballots without poll-watchers present.
                Local election officials in Wayne County also ignored the strict election law requirements of placing a written statement or stamp on each ballot envelope indicating that the voter signature was in fact checked and verified with the signature on file with the state.

Evidence of Fraud:

174,384 mail-in ballots in Wayne County had no valid registration number, indicating they likely resulted from election workers running the same ballots through the tabulator multiple times.
                71% of Wayne County Absent Voter Counting Boards were unbalanced, where the number of people who checked in did not match the number of ballots cast.

Wisconsin

Facts:

Vote Tally: 1,630,716 for Biden and 1,610,151 for Trump - margin 20,565.
                Mail-in ballots increased from 146,932 in 2016 to 1,275,019 in 2020.

The Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC) positioned hundreds of unmanned illegal drop boxes to collect absentee ballots. (The use of any drop box, manned or unmanned, is directly prohibited by Wisconsin statute. Any alternate mail-in ballot site “shall be staffed by the municipal clerk or the executive director of the board of election commissioners…” “Ballots cast in contravention of the procedures specified in those provisions may not be included in the certified result of any election.”)
                The WEC encouraged voters to unlawfully declare themselves “indefinitely confined” in order to avoid security measures like signature verification and photo ID requirements. Nearly 216,000 voters said they were indefinitely confined in the 2020 election, nearly four times as many as in 2016.
                Strict laws requiring mail-in voters to certify by signature including the signature of an adult witness were ignored or circumvented by election officials.

Evidence of Fraud:

One hundred thousand ballots were supposedly missing and directed to be “found” after election day.
                Conclusion

Significant violations of election law that were put into place to protect against election fraud is sufficient to invalidate the results of the elections, apart from whatever evidence is able to be gathered in a short time to show actual numbers of fraudulent ballots. Reason would indicate that there is a high number of fraudulent ballots that are impossible to identify, which is why the election laws pertaining to mail-in ballots were established to begin with.

There is no remedy to correct the Nov 3rd election because ballots that did not adhere to election law cannot be identified as separate from those that did. An accurate count of legal ballots that were cast cannot be made. Therefore, as directed in the Constitution, it falls to the legislature of each state to choose electors as has been done in the past. Failing that, each state may determine not to submit any presidential electors.

The Texas lawsuit claims the odds of Biden overcoming Trump’s lead and winning any of the states after the point indicated was one in a quadrillion. And therefore, the odds of winning all four was one in a quadrillion to the fourth power. The lawsuit did not provide information on how that number was determined. This may seem an exaggeration to some. It is enough to state that the odds of winning any one of the states was highly unlikely and the odds of winning all four were extremely unlikely. For example, if the odds of winning any one of the states was numerically much less extreme but still highly unlikely, say something like one in twenty, then the odds of doing that in all four states would be 1 in 160,000. Twenty beans in a jar: 19 white and 1 black. Reach in without looking and be lucky enough to pull out the one black bean. Chances of doing that again is 1 in 400. Clearly indicative of cheating if someone claims to have done that four times in a row. As I said the statistical analysis behind the claim of odds of 1 in a 1,000,000,000,000 are not given so I cannot speak to that. But even if the odds were orders of magnitude better than that, they were still astronomically small. At any rate, the merits of the lawsuit do not depend on any certain level of odds of Biden overcoming a lead that had been established by 3:00 A.M. the day after election.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...#ixzz6gGzIe4of
                Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• ^^
                  Certainly hope SCOTUS picks this up.

Up to 21 states now:
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Calling it now... NOTHING will happen. Do I believe there was massive fraud in these areas? I don't know about massive but at least enough of the ones who were willing to carry it out yes (see GA tapes). Do I believe companies like Dominion are corrupt and have an agenda? Yes, but will be impossible to prove on this scale which is what they are counting on.

My current stance? The media, as much as they want to, do not get to have the last say in who wins the presidency... Soooooooo... it's not over yet. That said, I don't really see a path to victory for Trump here as you are innocent until proven guilty which will be tough/impossible to do on this at this scale. Just my thoughts, I'm getting myself prepared for Harris to rule us.
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                      I'm getting myself prepared for Harris to rule us.
                      I think for anyone who voted against Biden, should prepare for this outcome. The media won't report truth and too many people buy into their "facts" wholeheartedly.

Soooo, I also think there is plenty of concern - and regardless these .... investigations should be followed through on, but it's going to be Biden. He knows it, Trump knows it...etc.

I suspect though, that once Trump is out of the white house - these voting conversations are just gonna drop.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                        Calling it now... NOTHING will happen. Do I believe there was massive fraud in these areas? I don't know about massive but at least enough of the ones who were willing to carry it out yes (see GA tapes). Do I believe companies like Dominion are corrupt and have an agenda? Yes, but will be impossible to prove on this scale which is what they are counting on.

My current stance? The media, as much as they want to, do not get to have the last say in who wins the presidency... Soooooooo... it's not over yet. That said, I don't really see a path to victory for Trump here as you are innocent until proven guilty which will be tough/impossible to do on this at this scale. Just my thoughts, I'm getting myself prepared for Harris to rule us.
                        The me that is fed up with the corrupt system keeps saying nothing will happen. The me that sees the law as the lady with the blindfold and scales sees this as an open and shut case. The law changed without legislation. That shouldn't fly. I have no idea what the outcome will be, and I suspect Biden (and later Harris) will be President. I hope they throw it out and make those states revote in person. Either way, I expect shit to burn. Be ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                          The me that is fed up with the corrupt system keeps saying nothing will happen. The me that sees the law as the lady with the blindfold and scales sees this as an open and shut case. The law changed without legislation. That shouldn't fly. I have no idea what the outcome will be, and I suspect Biden (and later Harris) will be President. I hope they throw it out and make those states revote in person. Either way, I expect shit to burn. Be ready.
                          That's the thing... nothing will "burn" because the people on the shit end of the stick aren't the type to go looting/rioting/burning shit down. Thus, nothing will happen other than more freedoms being striped away one at a time.
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• The District of Corruption Has Overplayed Its Hand

Read more:*https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...#ixzz6gKSx9a8O

This is just an observation (because I'm not looking forward to gulag life), but I think the only thing keeping Trump voters from burning the whole corrupt system down right now is that nobody knows whom or what to attack.**That should be a pretty sobering consideration for an establishment class that thinks it just stole the 2020 presidential election fair and square.**If there were a ship out in the harbor loaded up with all the Democrats' fraudulent ballots from the election, there's no doubt in my mind that a hundred million Americans would dress up as members of the Washington Football Club and sink that ship to the bottom of the sea.**If the politicians and journalists who call the District of Corruption home were wearing bright red coats, I suspect they'd find themselves tossed to the curb head-first by every small business–owner going belly-up right now due to political whims disguised as public health orders.**If there were a field of battle to defend or clearly demarcated enemy zones on the map, I'm guessing the powder keg ignited from mail-in ballot fraud this election cycle would have already gone*boom!**

The truth is that Americans are mad, and they should be.**They have put up with four years of fake Russian collusion hoaxes and fake impeachments and fake judges using their powers to*hamstring*lawful executive orders from President Trump.**They have watched the CIA abuse its powers*to spy*on a Republican political campaign and the FBI abuse its powers*to punish*political allies of the president, and the only person facing any semblance of justice in the whole mess is some no-name*young lawyer*from deep in the bowels of the Deep State's operations against Trump who lacked the judgment to understand that his own side would use him as a scapegoat.**Police officers have been totally thrown*under the bus*so that lawless Democrat mayors and district attorneys could send armies of Antifa thugs into the streets this election year as a show of strength.**Old and young veterans have been watching elected officials tear up the Constitution they took*oaths to defend, and if fighting broke out tomorrow, I think 90% of those former soldiers would be at the front lines the day after next.**

We have a tinderbox right now, and about the only miracle saving the Establishment Club in D.C. from the impending inferno is that the Americans most fired up to tear the whole thing down are the same Americans who have spent their lives respecting the rule of law and American institutions.**Drink that irony in!**The men and women in D.C. who see themselves as part of the "permanent government" have abused their powers to take down a sitting president, Establishment Club Republicans have looked the other way as Democrats used the cover of a pandemic to justify the dumping of unaccounted mail-in ballots across battleground states to overturn an otherwise likely Trump victory, and the only thing keeping Trump voters from destroying the whole corrupt system is their own self-restraint.**As soon as enough of them decide that a two-tiered justice system that protects leftist agitators while persecuting the MAGA crowd is unacceptable or that a rigged election system that magically lifts establishment candidates to victory is illegitimate, then the whole house of cards comes crashing down.**

Outside D.C., Americans have common sense, and their common sense tells them that the 2020 election for president was a sham.**By hook or by crook, and without changing current election laws through the*state legislatures, Democrats transformed the 2020 election into a contest of which side could manufacture more fraudulent mail-in ballots.**Since only the Democrats were manufacturing ballots, they won by default, but only after working well past double overtime to overcome the historic turnout for Donald Trump's re-election.**Can you imagine how surprised those cheaters must have been when they realized in the hours after the polls closed that they'd have to double up their cheating efforts just to match the real voters who showed up for the president?**Trump voters were so aware that they'd have to prevail over a "margin of fraud" that they turned out in numbers that shocked everybody.**And instead of noting the huge surge in voters for the president, the Democrat press simply ignored it completely.**Even Joe Biden can't believe how many votes Joe Biden received in order to eke a win past the incumbent president's historic election night.*

Read more:*https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...#ixzz6gKTFq8mm
                            Follow us:*@AmericanThinker on Twitter*|*AmericanThinker on Facebook

Comment

• Part 2

When*nearly half*of America's voters believe that the fix was in to steal victory from President Trump, you don't have a conspiracy theory.**You have something approaching a general consensus.

So here we are in an American stalemate.**Democrat governors and secretaries of state know they*ignored their states' election laws*in order to create so much mail-in ballot chaos that nobody knows which votes are real and which votes were cast by paid political operatives.**Establishment Republicans only too eager to get back to the pre-Trump status quo of cheap*Chinese*manufacturing,*H-1B visa green cards*for foreign workers, and endless*illegal immigration*labor are willing to play dumb and act as if it were completely normal for an incumbent president to break*voting records*and win almost all*bellwether counties*in the country by an average of sixteen points but still somehow come up short of overall victory.**And the Establishment Club that transcends party membership is looking at the American people with one eyebrow raised and wondering whether it'll be allowed to get away with it.**

In poker parlance, the D.C. crowd is bluffing that Joe Biden won the 2020 election, and it's daring the American people to call it out.**It's a dangerous gamble.**If these people get away with it, there's really nothing holding them back from here on out.**If they can institute a system where the importance of the voter disappears and the only question is whether battleground state officials are corrupt enough to certify fraudulent election totals, then those darned rubes who value their individual rights cease to matter at all.**But if enough Americans call their bluff, well, then the D.C. corruptocrats lose everything.

If there were ever a political equivalent of*7-2 pocket cards, Joe Biden is it.**It's time to push our chips in and see what happens.

Read more:*https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...#ixzz6gKTSBctV
                              Follow us:*@AmericanThinker on Twitter*|*AmericanThinker on Facebook

Comment

• So I'm not an authority on constitutional law but if if the SC decides a secretary of state certified an election that was fraudulent would that state's legislature then decide on who gets the electoral votes? PA, WI and MI all have democrat governors but republicans have the majority in their houses and senate. Arizona has a trifecta currently so it's even more surprising.

Comment

Working...
                                X