Batman: Arkham Knight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    You spelled fucking wrong you glitch proned Arkham Knight pc playing pussy.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
    I was too busy enjoying games at 4k to give a fuck.

I'm sure the 27 TUBE tv in the travel trailer SOAP sold you is fine with your xbone.
    sigpic

Comment

Did you proofread your post this time?

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        Which location? Another in Gustie, or somewhere else? That piece of shit wouldn't bark for the other in Gustie.
        Gustie is bigger than 2 mines.
        There's 2 mines per section, I think 6 or 8 in total.
        sigpic

Comment

Xb1 and ps4 is for kids.
          End.
          sigpic

Comment

Gustie is just this part. That's the section that tells me there is 1 location left unchecked, even though I've done both.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
              Xb1 and ps4 is for kids.
              End.
              Says the guy who struggles with glitchy games.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                Says the guy who struggles with glitchy games.

Shhhh junior. Adults are talking.
                sigpic

Comment

So binky doesn't bark at either one of those locations? From what I did, he kept barking and I kept going for a bit past the field and the mine popped up.

2nd play through, I had to go back to a field that had 3/3 marked, and another spawned as I got close.

What happens I think is that you get blown up by one by accident, the map marks it as defused, when its really not.
                  sigpic

Comment

He didn't last time I tried to go through them. I'll give it another shot this evening. I remember hitting a mine in Jeet's territory at some point, I just don't remember which of the areas it was in.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, apparently the "big" patch happened yesterday. It's back for sale for PC on Steam:
                      Batman™: Arkham Knight brings the award-winning Arkham trilogy from Rocksteady Studios to its epic conclusion. Developed exclusively for New-Gen platforms, Batman: Arkham Knight introduces Rocksteady's uniquely designed version of the Batmobile.

I'll be waiting for the discount price. No way I'm paying full retail after this debacle.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        Well, apparently the "big" patch happened yesterday. It's back for sale for PC on Steam:
                        Batman™: Arkham Knight brings the award-winning Arkham trilogy from Rocksteady Studios to its epic conclusion. Developed exclusively for New-Gen platforms, Batman: Arkham Knight introduces Rocksteady's uniquely designed version of the Batmobile.

I'll be waiting for the discount price. No way I'm paying full retail after this debacle.
                        X2

Count me in at the 35$ range. Only after is is proven to not play like Junk any more.
                        1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                        1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                        2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post

Have you read their "Fixes"? Basically they have a game breaking memory leak and their advice is to restart the game when it starts to stutter. They also recommend 12gb of ram in order to run it smoothly.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                              Have you read their "Fixes"? Basically they have a game breaking memory leak and their advice is to restart the game when it starts to stutter. They also recommend 12gb of ram in order to run it smoothly.
                              seriously lol, so is it still limited at 30fps?

Comment

You can get 144fps+ with .ini edits. Internally, you can take it up to 90fps without .ini edit. Still no SLI profile. Runs good with 1 card tho.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X