No announcement yet.

Batman: Arkham Knight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll give this another shot when I'm done with Battleborn.
    sigpic

Comment

So many top tier games have been garbage lately. Take MGS5 for instance.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        I'll give this another shot when I'm done with Battleborn.
        I'm not sure what to think about the beta. They haven't given us much to play with and it's hard to say if it's going to be a good game or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

It's a FPS moba. It'll be a very casual game to play for multiplayer/pvp. It won't be anything like their previous releases.

I enjoyed playing it, but I'm not paying full premium game price for just a fps moba.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
            Have you read their "Fixes"? Basically they have a game breaking memory leak and their advice is to restart the game when it starts to stutter. They also recommend 12gb of ram in order to run it smoothly.
            LOL? Seriously?? That's like tech support 101, "Have you restarted your computer?"

Oh well, I have Star Wars Battlefront to play, soon.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              I only played 3%
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                If PC gamers would stop pirating all the games they might make one for our platform instead of porting it over.

Comment

I pirate, then buy if I like it (there are some exceptions, like Fallout 4), but that's because there aren't any fucking demos anymore, and you can't resell games once you're done. $60 for a game that could blow donkey dicks is asking a bit much.

I do like that steam and origin will issue refunds now. That should have curbed it a little bit.
                  sigpic

Comment

I pirate, then buy if I like it (there are some exceptions, like Fallout 4), but that's because there aren't any fucking demos anymore, and you can't resell games once you're done. $60 for a game that could blow donkey dicks is asking a bit much.

I do like that steam and origin will issue refunds now. That should have curbed it a little bit.
                    I used to do it that way, too. Now I pretty much use steam or origin exclusively to purchase games ( steam 90% origin 10% ).

Comment

Buying a game used to mean $60 on release day, then make $20-$30 back later when you could resell it.
                      This shit is a commitment now. I'm not adult enough for that.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        I used to do it that way, too. Now I pretty much use steam or origin exclusively to purchase games ( steam 90% origin 10% ).
                        Heck, Best Buy, GameStop, etc don't hardly have any good titles anymore for PC.

Buying a game used to mean $60 on release day, then make $20-$30 back later when you could resell it.
                        On top of that, if you can wait, 6 months or so after release, Steam will have the games on sale. I don't have the want much anymore for having to have a game on release day (there are exceptions, though).
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I've never been one to sell used games. I usually go back and replay them a few times years later.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            I've never been one to sell used games. I usually go back and replay them a few times years later.
                            Thats what torrents are for.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thats what torrents are for.
                              Nah, that's the beauty of steam. I can delete and install stuff at will! My current PC doesnt even have a dvd/blueray on it.

Comment

I always buy games and pirate everything else. Steam is SO much better now you have 2 hours of playtime to decide if you want to return it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X