No announcement yet.

Dallas officer kills man after mistaking his apartment for her own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Until she testified I'd have said she's 100% guilty of Manslaughter... now, I'm actually ok with Murder. The dumb ass said she intended to kill him. That's not even what you're trained for as a peace officer.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Maybe the guilt got to her.

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        That's not even what you're trained for as a peace officer.
        They are trained to end a threat.

Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post
          She did herself no favors by testifying.... I'm shocked that her attorneys allowed her to be put on the stand.

The whole story is horribly sad and a tragic comedy of errors on her part.... but still I'm not convinced that Murder was the technically correct charge.... but it's too late to argue that point now.

mardyn
          This didn't do her any favors:
          Hermus asked Guyger if when she shot Jean, did she intend to kill him.

She responded: "I did."
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            It doesn't have to be premeditated to be murder though
            Google Timothy Patrick Richardson.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• This chick really was racist! I never beard about her social media posts and text messages:

Theres some pretty stupid stuff on there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                This chick really was racist! I never beard about her social media posts and text messages:

Holding things she said against her when she was just talkin smack seems kind of silly. Just imagine what my comments on here would appear like to a jury at sentencing.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  This chick really was racist! I never beard about her social media posts and text messages:

None of that rises to a level of real racism.

Also, without context some of that could easily be satire.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

I don't believe she's racist either, as matter of fact, she would fit right in here. Someone contact her so we can get her to join up...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      I don't believe she's racist either, as matter of fact, she would fit right in here. Someone contact her so we can gether to join up...
                      I am no sure if JPay let's you surf sites like this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        I don't believe she's racist either, as matter of fact, she would fit right in here. Someone contact her so we can get her to join up...
                        She's going to have a lot of free time in the near future to shitpost with the rest of us.
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                          She's going to have a lot of free time in the near future to shitpost with the rest of us.
                          I write to a lot of people in jail and I'll have to put her on my list.

Comment

• Her ex-partner/lover is probably going to catch a ton of shit and/or be forced to quit over these texts.
                            Last edited by jewozzy; 10-02-2019, 08:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

Yeah i just realized the first "not racist but" was actually from her lover. Anytime someone says "I'm not racist but "...

They are in fact likely to be racist.

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                              Her ex-partner/lover is probably going to catch a ton of shit and/or be forced to quit over these texts.
                              No kidding. Gonna need to go small town now.
                              Last edited by Ruffdaddy; 10-02-2019, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Well what's important is "this is a victory for the black community..."

Comment

Working...
                                X