God I get ban from sports forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
    And the point of this point was what? Showing others how cool you were to the attempt of insulting me. Nice try guy.

And the point of this was what? Showing off your awesome ability to call someone guy, bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
      Did you seriously just pull the "I know you are but what am I?" shit?

Dude, he is rubber and you are totally glue...

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
        Did you seriously just pull the "I know you are but what am I?" shit?
        If that is what you get from that. Don't see how but with a screen name like yours I can somewhat understand.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

If that is what you get from that. Don't see how but with a screen name like yours I can somewhat understand.
          You don't see how I got "I know you are but what am I?" from "I'm not but you are."........

God I get headache talk with you
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

If you don't then where are you? Hmmmm not here. And I was trying to agree with the rest of you since that is what I have to do without getting the vagina shit talking to me. So why is your screen name milk? Can't get off of mama titties?
            Cant get off your mommas titties faggotass200Gt

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              And the point of this was what? Showing off your awesome ability to call someone guy, bro?
              Yup sure was. I can't wait to see your response to this just to show everyone on here you don't put up with anything. Eric is such a badass cause he insults people online

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Yup sure was. I can't wait to see your response to this just to show everyone on here you don't put up with anything. Eric is such a badass cause he insults people online

I know I am, chief. Thanks for the props.

Comment

• Originally posted by MILK View Post
                  Cant get off your mommas titties faggotass200Gt
                  Wow how do you operate a computer with the IQ you have. This is the reason why illegal immigrants is ruining our country. Damn illegals.
                  Last edited by Kyle; 12-13-2010, 11:45 PM. Reason: Racial slurs will not be tolerated.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    I know I am, chief. Thanks for the props.
                    More like the bitch in the kitchen.

Comment

This is the reason why illegal immigrants is ruining our country.
                      Play a lot of basketball?
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        Anyone else feel like we are going in circles in this thread?

You guys are STILL going at this??
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Wow how do you operate a computer with the IQ you have. This is the reason why illegal immigrants is ruining our country. Damn illegals.
                          The same way I can post in the sports forum and you cannot! Illegals huh?? Okay
                          Last edited by Kyle; 12-13-2010, 11:46 PM.

Comment

More like the bitch in the kitchen.

This isn't Burger King, either kiss my ass or insult me, but don't try and do both.

Comment

Yes I do talk shit in the sports forum. But everyone does. They are saying its friendly talking shit well how do they know mine isn't. People like to get on people nervous cause their team loses. People do it to me on here and in person. I don't see the problem if I talk shit cause the cowboys loses. The only reason I keep talking shit in there and keep posting bullshit cause someone comes in there and bashes me. So just like everyone else on this site, when someone does that to you you responds. But I guess I'M the only person on this site that can't do that. Cause I don't see anyone else getting banned from the sports forum or even this one cause look at all the people talking shit to me and throwing out insults.
                              Your B.S finally caught up to you huh? You try to start shit in every post you make. I am heading off to Afghanistan in February, I guess I will get the chance to find that bomb or sniper bullet you wished on me. I thought your wife only let you on the internet on Sundays??

Comment

• I'm not reading this whole thing, but what I saw was something about sports... can this be moved into the sports forum?

Comment

Working...
                                X