No announcement yet.

God I get ban from sports forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badass2000gt maybe if you considered giving a sincere apology to Don he would uplift the ban? Just a thought.

You only keep digging a deeper hole for yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
      Oh, I'm not denying that. I'm just saying that if you have a 'fuck this, fuck that' in every single post or bash the same thing over and over and over again, that may be what's getting everyone's panties in a wad. I'm not defending anyone, I'm simply trying to make an unbiased point from what has been said in this thread because again, I have never been in there and witnessed it firsthand.
      Yes I do talk shit in the sports forum. But everyone does. They are saying its friendly talking shit well how do they know mine isn't. People like to get on people nervous cause their team loses. People do it to me on here and in person. I don't see the problem if I talk shit cause the cowboys loses. The only reason I keep talking shit in there and keep posting bullshit cause someone comes in there and bashes me. So just like everyone else on this site, when someone does that to you you responds. But I guess I'M the only person on this site that can't do that. Cause I don't see anyone else getting banned from the sports forum or even this one cause look at all the people talking shit to me and throwing out insults.
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
        This here is what happens when you buy steaks from Krogers. Thank you for posting your pic.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

• No tags and this hasn't been moved to the smack yet.. People are slacking!

Comment

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
            This here is what happens when you buy steaks from Krogers. Thank you for posting your pic.
            Why are you so mean to me I'm gonna make a thread about this cry about it

HA
            Originally posted by 03trubluGT
            Your opinion is what sucks.
            You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• There is a BIG difference between talking shit to someone directly and making threats rather then talking shit about someones team or ideas/views on a situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                Badass2000gt maybe if you considered giving a sincere apology to Don he would uplift the ban? Just a thought.

You only keep digging a deeper hole for yourself.
                Fuck that. I didn't do anything that no one else has done. Did I threaten anyone by saying I'm going to beat them up, killing them or saying shit about their family? Nope just talking shit just like everyone else does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  No tags and this hasn't been moved to the smack yet.. People are slacking!
                  Yeah the mods are. Where are all the bans just like I got. But please keep proving my point mods.

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                    I hate you.
                    Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                    Yes I do talk shit in the sports forum. But everyone does. They are saying its friendly talking shit well how do they know mine isn't. People like to get on people nervous cause their team loses. People do it to me on here and in person. I don't see the problem if I talk shit cause the cowboys loses. The only reason I keep talking shit in there and keep posting bullshit cause someone comes in there and bashes me. So just like everyone else on this site, when someone does that to you you responds. But I guess I'M the only person on this site that can't do that. Cause I don't see anyone else getting banned from the sports forum or even this one cause look at all the people talking shit to me and throwing out insults.
                    You might be the FIRST one here to have that happen, but I guarantee you won't be the last. Just relax and chill for a while. At least they didn't ban you completely (yet). lol

It's all good, man-sometimes it takes more than a slap on the hand to get someone's attention.
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Fuck that. I didn't do anything that no one else has done. Did I threaten anyone by saying I'm going to beat them up, killing them or saying shit about their family? Nope just talking shit just like everyone else does.
                      Telling people to meet you for a nice beat down is probably past talking shit.

Just saying.

Comment

Yeah the mods are. Where are all the bans just like I got. But please keep proving my point mods.
                        This is Monday drama-I'm not moving SHIT!
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                          There is a BIG difference between talking shit to someone directly and making threats rather then talking shit about someones team or ideas/views on a situation.
                          The only reason I start talking shit directly is because they started the shit first. I never once went into a thread and talk shit directly to anyone. Yes I have gone into one and talk shit about someones team directly but that is all fun and games. Who hasn't done that?

Comment

See Post 104
                            Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                            Your opinion is what sucks.
                            You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Lol @ the tag butt hurt badass2000gt!!

If you are waiting for a apology from someone before you level out you're not going to get one. Might as well take your losses, apologize and come on back to the sports section.

Edit: After the playoffs of course.

Comment

• Okay, the tags are rolling in now..

Comment

Working...
                                X