Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is fucking hilarious!

Comment

Careful, it's a trap. he wants your email so he can send you a picture of his man rod. DON'T DO IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        Why on earth would you have 350+ case files on shit like this just sitting around? This one is a bit of a stretch man..
        THIS is a stretch? All the off the wall, false, and wild assed shit he's posted on here, and THIS is the one you call bullshit on? You gotta be fucking kidding me.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          THIS is a stretch? All the off the wall, false, and wild assed shit he's posted on here, and THIS is the one you call bullshit on? You gotta be fucking kidding me.
          Craig has had enough, and he's finally calling bullshit once and for all!

Comment

scrappy bastards, ready to fight over SVO's jitterbug.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
              I gave up on the ones that take pictures; the cheap phones have shitty cameras.
              I was referring to a smart phone when I said that I would never use one.
              Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 05-03-2016, 08:07 PM.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                Craig has had enough, and he's finally calling bullshit once and for all!
                Hell, I've been thinking "bullshit" for (I guess) years now but somethings are in the realm of possible for some active folks....

....but the offer he put up was easy to follow-up on and as usual...no go.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                  Careful, it's a trap. he wants your email so he can send you a picture of his man rod. DON'T DO IT!!!!
                  I wanted his mailing address not his email address. Pictures of my junk are already online for anyone who wants to see them so why the fuck would I want to burn the man by sending him a picture of my piece?
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                    ready to fight over SVO's jitterbug.
                    I just got this joke.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      I didn't say this was the first one that was a stretch.. calm down Francis.

Comment

Svo is so full of shit he has bowel perforation.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                          I wanted his mailing address not his email address. Pictures of my junk are already online for anyone who wants to see them so why the fuck would I want to burn the man by sending him a picture of my piece?
                          Prove it!
                          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                            Prove it!
                            Okay. Send me your email address and I will make a point of not sending you a dick pic.

Comment

Working...
                            X