Having a gun with a felony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    mine's been swimming with me in my pocket, I bought it because it can be in the water.
    Your old Nokia or your new smart phone?

Did you over look where I said that I do not like smart phones?
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
      I work around water all day and it would be stupid for me to carry an expensive piece of electronics with me and I also happen to fucking despise smart phones. I use old Nokia phones.

My offer to mail case files is open to anyone who will take the time to read them but I will need them back at some point.
      Why on earth would you have 350+ case files on shit like this just sitting around? This one is a bit of a stretch man..

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
        Get the fuck over yourself. You're a mere bullshit artist with a side job as a pool cleaner.
        PM me your address and you will get a stack of files in a day or two.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Your old Nokia or your new smart phone?

Did you over look where I said that I do not like smart phones?
          I dont give a fuck if you like smoke signals, using the wet environment as an excuse isnt cutting it anymore. There's several waterproof phones out now.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            Why on earth would you have 350+ case files on shit like this just sitting around? This one is a bit of a stretch man..
            My brothers closest friend runs the federal public defenders office for the eastern district of TX and it is a topic that I was interested in.

Comment

PM me your address and you will get a stack of files in a day or two.
              How about names and cause numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                I dont give a fuck if you like smoke signals, using the wet environment as an excuse isnt cutting it anymore. There's several waterproof phones out now.

Are they smart phones? If so I would never own one.

Comment

How about names and cause numbers.
                  You need to read the files to see the details. The PSI report is the critical part to read.

Comment

Look, you're either at your masturbation station at home, the library, or laptop. Just post up the requested info.

Comment

Feds say never, Texas law is 5 years after your sentence or probation is over.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

How can one one be so full of shit, do you think he has records of all the lies he constructs?
                        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Look, you're either at your masturbation station at home, the library, or laptop. Just post up the requested info.
                          I told you how I was willing to do it you just aren't happy with it.

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                          How can one one be so full of shit, do you think he has records of all the lies he constructs?
                          By definition you can not have proof of a lie unless the topic being discussed is open to interpretation or it is a claim that is purely subjective. In the case of the topic being discussed in this thread it is pretty cut and dry BUT YOU MUST READ THE PSI REPORT or it is meaningless.

Comment

I told you how I was willing to do it you just aren't happy with it.

By definition you can not have proof of a lie unless the topic being discussed is open to interpretation or it is a claim that is purely subjective. In the case of the topic being discussed in this thread it is pretty cut and dry BUT YOU MUST READ THE PSI REPORT or it is meaningless.
                            You could have provided names and case numbers this morning. I'm not putting the nice mail lady through carrying paper to my house. She has enough heavy shit of mine to deliver.

Comment

Take a picture with your phone.
                              I do not use that kind of phone and never will.

My work also forces me to use cheap phones and they take shitty pictures.

Comment

You could have provided names and case numbers this morning. I'm not putting the nice mail lady through carrying paper to my house. She has enough heavy shit of mine to deliver.
                                Svo delivers plenty of shit on a daily basis
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X