The Elephant in the Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    Whatever his past crimes or his crime that day, it wasn't punishable by death without indictment, judge or jury. Unfortunately, as a brown person, as of late you are denied due process in your encounters with police.
    Go do some research and see who kills more brown people. The police, white people, or other brown people.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      Go do some research and see who kills more brown people. The police, white people, or other brown people.
      what does that have to do with due process?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

what does that have to do with due process?
        You're saying brown people don't get it. Perhaps if brown people didn't act like naynays, they wouldn't put themselves in stupid ass situations.

You want to riot about police brutality and white privilege, yet say nothing when brown people kill brown people by a HUGE margin.

Comment

In the bootlegger I saw the video and it was a mess but the guy was armed, resisting and per his past a pile of shit. He won hos prize.

As for the other guy he got screwed over badly, the cop made a mistake and took a mans life. He should pay the price for his mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
            In the bootlegger I saw the video and it was a mess but the guy was armed, resisting and per his past a pile of shit. He won hos prize.
            But he had kids, he should have never been shot.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              But he had kids, he should have never been shot.
              and the other guy was killed with his daughter in the car
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Another poor man of color killed by the police.

Surveillance video shows an angry motorist “punching the s–t” out of an off-duty cop through a car window before the officer fatally shot him, the owner of a nearby building said Wednesday. The own…

The family of a Brooklyn man shot dead by an...
                Family threatens to hunt down cop who shot relative
                Surveillance video shows an angry motorist “punching the s–t” out of an off-duty cop through a car window before the officer fatally shot him, the owner of a nearby store said Wednesday.

The owner of Touch of Glass on Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn said he plans to give his store video to the NYPD. It shows 37-year-old Delrawn Small get out of his car at the traffic light at the intersection of Atlantic Avenue and Bradford Street and charge Officer Wayne Isaacs’ car — two cars ahead — the store owner said.

Small’s girlfriend Zaquanna Albert, 35, can be seen trying to hold her man back, but he could not be restrained as their 5-month-old son and one of Albert’s teenage daughters sat in the car.

Small pummeled Isaacs, 37, through his open driver’s-side window with “big haymaker” punches before the flash of gunfire can be seen in the video, said the business owner.

“The video shows the guy coming out of his f–king car, running up to [the cop’s] car, going in the driver’s-side window and just punching the s–t of this poor cop. Then all of a sudden you see sparks,” the owner said, adding that the next image is of Small hitting the pavement.

He added that Small “was wailing on [Isaacs’] face, like ‘pow, pow!’ He was looking to knock this guy out, punching and punching. Maybe four punches.

Comment

if he is off duty... oh nevermind
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

did you hear the fear and terror in the officers voice?
                    You are so dense. Go to Six Flags and listen to the fear and terror from some people about to ride a roller coaster. What does that have to do with what happened BEFORE the video started? Not a damn thing. If it comes out that the LEO told the guy to get his license and then shot him, then charge the LEO with homicide. If he told the guy to not move after the guy informed him he had a gun and the guy went for his license, well, that's on him. Hell, the woman filming the video sounded fairly calm to me. I'd be yelling like crazy if someone shot by other half right next to me with a kid in the car. Maybe she planned the whole thing for a money grab.

Comment

Whatever his past crimes or his crime that day, it wasn't punishable by death without indictment, judge or jury. Unfortunately, as a brown person, as of late you are denied due process in your encounters with police.
                      Sterling wasn't a victim of anything other than his own stupidity and criminal behavior in that moment and the minutes leading up to it. He would still be here if he did what they told him to do. His rap sheet clearly indicates that he denied many people, including a child, their basic human/civil rights to not be accosted, abused, robbed, and sexually assaulted.

I'm sure you'll disagree, but you insert another race in that situation and the outcome would have been the same. Cops responding to a call about a guy pointing or waving a gun. You have the gun on your person. You disobey lawful orders by the police. You resist and continue resisting on the ground with a gun on you that's within reach. Odds are high that you're going to catch a bullet.

Lots of white folks been shot and killed by cops. 385 white people killed by the police in 2015. Out of that 385, 66 were unarmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        Another poor man of color killed by the police.

Surveillance video shows an angry motorist “punching the s–t” out of an off-duty cop through a car window before the officer fatally shot him, the owner of a nearby building said Wednesday. The own…

The family of a Brooklyn man shot dead by an...
                        Family threatens to hunt down cop who shot relative
                        Surveillance video shows an angry motorist “punching the s–t” out of an off-duty cop through a car window before the officer fatally shot him, the owner of a nearby store said Wednesday.

The owner of Touch of Glass on Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn said he plans to give his store video to the NYPD. It shows 37-year-old Delrawn Small get out of his car at the traffic light at the intersection of Atlantic Avenue and Bradford Street and charge Officer Wayne Isaacs’ car — two cars ahead — the store owner said.

Small’s girlfriend Zaquanna Albert, 35, can be seen trying to hold her man back, but he could not be restrained as their 5-month-old son and one of Albert’s teenage daughters sat in the car.

Small pummeled Isaacs, 37, through his open driver’s-side window with “big haymaker” punches before the flash of gunfire can be seen in the video, said the business owner.

“The video shows the guy coming out of his f–king car, running up to [the cop’s] car, going in the driver’s-side window and just punching the s–t of this poor cop. Then all of a sudden you see sparks,” the owner said, adding that the next image is of Small hitting the pavement.

He added that Small “was wailing on [Isaacs’] face, like ‘pow, pow!’ He was looking to knock this guy out, punching and punching. Maybe four punches.
                        You left out part where family said, at the end of the day, he was shot for no reason. Comical...

Comment

Baton Rouge = good shoot

Minnesota = bad shoot

Just my $0.02
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                            Baton Rouge = good shoot

Minnesota = bad shoot

Just my $0.02
                            I won't argue the MN position based on what we see, but I still say we haven't seen everything that happened. I think the process to follow is correct -- suspend the guy pending investigation. If it is determined he's at fault, charge him with homicide. Was the MN LEO wearing a body cam?

Comment

no racist remarks about the 2 black men shot in cold blood by police officers in the last 48 hours?
                              Says the guy who gets upset if we post something out of state that has nothing to do with us in tx.

If fools would stand still and not reach for shit, 99% of this would not happen. Time for these dumb ass's to take responsibility for their own actions.

With that said I have no idea what happened in Minnesota I'm researching it right now as we speak. But I do have an opinion on Baton Rouge.
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

BTW. there is no elephant in my room. I can sleep perfectly fine tonight.
                                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                                X