• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox huggers

Comment

• Long live xbox!
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Viva la Microsoft foo
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
          Xbox huggers
          It's been the bigger gaming community between the two for a long time.
          sigpic

Comment

• Anyone having trouble installing today's update?
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I didn't have an update. Think I may have had a very small one yesterday that applied just fine though.
              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• I got it fixed. Fucking everything my kids own was powered up and on wifi. 2 ipads two laptops and 3 phones.

Comment

• Anybody find the Husk of The Pit yet? I grinded those fucking Blades of Crota for a while last night, never got one, dammit!
                  Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Got one last night actually. It's gonna be a bitch to upgrade tho.

Comment

• Comment

• I got it while doing bounties for Eris on Cosmodrome. I'm half way to leveling it up to the legendary part.
                        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• You need to beat crota to Finnish ranking it up

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                            You need to beat crota to Finnish ranking it up
                            A Crux of Crota will drop in hard mode. Which wont be here until January. And you have to be Eris rep level 3 to buy an embalming orb to turn it legendary. We beat Crota and did 2 hard mode VOG's last night. Got the new raid LMG that shoots through Knight shields. Crota is super easy with a competent group of adults.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                              A Crux of Crota will drop in hard mode. Which wont be here until January. And you have to be Eris rep level 3 to buy an embalming orb to turn it legendary. We beat Crota and did 2 hard mode VOG's last night. Got the new raid LMG that shoots through Knight shields. Crota is super easy with a competent group of adults.
                              I need to knock out some VOG, I want the Fatebringer
                              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                                I need to knock out some VOG, I want the Fatebringer
                                I finally got it last night. Thing is beastly in the Nightfall and weekly with arc burn. You on ONE or 360?

Comment

Working...
                                X