No announcement yet.

Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happened to me a couple weeks ago. One and 360. Came back up right before I went to bed
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
      It's been hacked or whatever you want to call it by Lizard Squad. They took credit for it on their twitter account earlier. Social stuff is mainly what it affected. We're still playing but using Skype to chat.
      Assholes
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• The one fucking night I really want to play and some fucking virgins decide to stick their dicks into the Internet.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Lol nice

Comment

• I got in just now got on with no problems dude. Try turning off your modem for a minute then back on. Also hold the power button on the xbone for a hard shutdown. Just hold it till the light goes off. Then unplug the cord from the wall for bout 30 seconds then power back up.

Comment

• Yea I'm not having trouble with anything really except friends list not showing up earlier and chat not working. I've been playing Destiny for awhile now with a buddy.
              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                I got in just now got on with no problems dude. Try turning off your modem for a minute then back on. Also hold the power button on the xbone for a hard shutdown. Just hold it till the light goes off. Then unplug the cord from the wall for bout 30 seconds then power back up.
                The last thing on this helped out. I'm back in! !!--
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Lol always the last thing you try. Sux it took so long to fix. Checking out the updates now

Yup. Anytime this thing acts goofy do that. It's odd but it's fixed a shit load of problems that pop up. Especially when there's a big update to something or I load up a brand new game.

I took mine out of fast startup mode and it gets a hard shutdown every time I'm done for the day.

The other way is convenient and all but I didn't like the power brick being on 100% of the time and if it's rebooted everyday then I know it shouldnt have any glitches.

Down side is it won't auto update when off so I'll have to wait till its done doing that on start up

Comment

• By the way thorn handcannon is way better now. 9 shots vs 6 and the life drain perk will take down those 4 armed fuckers with one shot. Shoot him once then go for others as he will die anyway. Reloads faster also.

Comment

• So what are you guys preferred primary weapon. I started out using the machine gun for awhile. I moved to scout rifle, which is almost maxed out. Hopefully I can loot/buy next one up.

Comment

• What level are you?

Comment

• I have the vision of confluence. Two actually, got them in the raid. I love the hell out of it. More so than suros regime. It dies solar damage and the accuracy and stability is awesome. Scouts are good. You can almost snipe with them and up close not bad either.

Id choose one with a good fire rate and the upgrades you want. I can remember the name but it's pink in color. It will fire as fast as you pull the trigger.

Don't steer away from a good handcannon. I use the devil you know. 11 rounds highish rate of fire and impact is insane. They have a learning curve but worth it to me.

I just picked up atheons epilogue auto rifle and digging it so far.

Fusion rifle. Look for hellos fr4. Really really fast charge rate.

Rocket launcher you want unfriendly giant or truth. They heat seek and explode when close so you do t have to get a direct hit to kill. It does the work for you.

Comment

• I bought an Xbox One and Destiny on Nov 21st. I just hit level 23 last night. Crucible is rough, as I'm out of practice on the Halo-esque FPS games, and it seems like my weapons don't do enough damage to do the Level 22 Strike missions, so I'm stuck doing bounties and Crucible matches for a minute until I can get enough points to buy a decent weapon, I guess.

Comment

• Don't sweat the crucible. Weapons and armor doesn't affect the outcome as much. Abilities are leveled out by default. Rate of fire and stability seems to make the most difference.

I wouldn't spend too much on guns. Playing the game and getting drops should give you most of what u need free.

Rank up your armor first. That gives you the most dangerous multipliers. Right now you should looking for the most light offered in a armor peice.

If your player can't take a hit your weapons don't matter.

Comment

• I suck at the crucible. Where can I get the weapons you guys are getting? Most of my gear is maxed out. Same with weapons, I started leveling up my subclass. The special is way better than the golden gun but sucks for the bosses.

Comment

Working...
                                X