Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SamTex View Post

I wish I could've gotten a shot of the front. Big banner on the windshield and the hood scoop had a green light similar to Kitt. Fucking atrocious, it also sounded like a 6cyl.
    I think all of the Camaros that started out in that shitty green were all 6 bangers...no? I could be wrong, though.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
      I think all of the Camaros that started out in that shitty green were all 6 bangers...no? I could be wrong, though.
      The first year they were, I'm not sure after that.

Comment

• I think someone needs a bigger truck.

CN[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
          My buddy has one that's an SS I believe.

Not a fan of the wheels but to each their own. Car makes some power too
          Last edited by SSsierra90; 05-14-2014, 08:31 PM.
          Originally posted by Yale
          I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

• Having it right next to a classic really enforces how ugly they actually are.
            sigpic

Comment

• Not necessarily "dumb", but I saw a yellow C5 this morning on 114 with an Alaska license plate.

Comment

• Does walking to work count? Obummer is in NYC today.

And when I look out the window..... NYPD, NY State Police, and Coast Guard
                It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                  Not necessarily "dumb", but I saw a yellow C5 this morning on 114 with an Alaska license plate.
                  No way!!!

I saw the same car, blonde woman driving, headed down I-35 N on my way home from work.

David

Comment

• Ummmm OK.

Comment

• Didn't manage to get a pic earlier, but pulled up behind a large woman that had a couple of fast food sandwiches still in the wrapper wedged under her spoiler driving down Lamar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                        Out of all of the dumb transporting pictures I have seen on the internet to date, this by far is the dumbest. It's scary to think that there are people this dumb walking the Earth every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                          Not necessarily "dumb", but I saw a yellow C5 this morning on 114 with an Alaska license plate.

Most likely it's a traveler/gypsy. There's a bunch over here near white settlement with Alaska plates.

Comment

• Originally posted by crooner View Post
                            Most likely it's a traveler/gypsy. There's a bunch over here near white settlement with Alaska plates.
                            Unfortunately this.

Comment

• Thanks to Mach 1 for the dfwm stickers
                              Last edited by Mysticcobrakilla; 05-18-2014, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Didn't think you were ever going to get that on.

It was a windy bitch

Comment

Working...
                                X