No announcement yet.

Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, I can't believe the owner missed it. Maybe they did and didn't care? Those stripes on the trunk would've pissed me off if I discovered it after I bought it. Well, I hope I would've seen it before purchasing anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runninfox View Post
      Wow, I can't believe the owner missed it. Maybe they did and didn't care? Those stripes on the trunk would've pissed me off if I discovered it after I bought it. Well, I hope I would've seen it before purchasing anyway.
      they are not right on the roof either.

Comment

• Someone had one too many tecate's before they put those stripes on.
        sigpic

Comment

• I was driving home this morning and saw it at the intersection of 2499 and Teasley. Those stripes just jumped right out at me. I thought about following to get pics of the front but I figured this was good enough..

Comment

• Someone should hand that guy a tape measure.

Comment

• lol jesus christ.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I look at those stripes, and my mild OCD has me all like:
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Excuse the shitty cell pic.

That's a banner advertising a little Asian nail salon. Rather than rent a sign or put the banner on the building, they just strapped it to the SUV and park it close to the frontage road. And this isn't an isolated incident where they forgot to take the banner off when they left. I've seen it multiple times all over town.

Makes me want to ride in the blind spot they created and try to get hit. Fucking conscience won't let me though.

Comment

• Not dumb but I was driving to work this morning and snagged these

The richest man in Babylon

Comment

• Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
                      Not dumb but I was driving to work this morning and snagged these

And where might this be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
                        And where might this be?
                        Mershons world of cars in downtown Springfield Ohio. Usually has some killer shit out front.

Find great deals at Mershon's World Of Cars Inc in Springfield, OH.

Comment

• CORRECTION:

Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
                          Mershons world of cars in downtown Springfield Ohio. Usually has some killer LOOKING shit out front. http://www.mershons.net/
                          I've heard more bad about the cars that they sell than good. I've talked to 2 or 3 first time muscle car buyers that bought a car from them only to find out it wasn't as advertised (i.e. not an SS car, not a real GTO, etc.).

Comment

• I've also heard some negative things about that place, but in that market its buyer beware and you better do your homework. He's obviously making money off suckers.

Comment

• Paul sent this to me yesterday and still can't figure out how to post pictures on the interwebz.

Comment

• When did Paul get e vette?
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X