Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
    That's where he got it, lol.
    Negative Ghost Rider, I got it from Google+. I hardly get on Facecrap anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      Negative Ghost Rider, I got it from Google+. I hardly get on Facecrap anymore.
      10 4. It's being shared on FB though, lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
              "1,000 ft glass slide" my ass. That's false advertising, and fucking dumb.

Comment

• Lame
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Get the fuck outta here with that. I hate Heights but could do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    Those hideous heels are totally overshadowed by whatever the fuck is happening on her thigh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                      Those hideous heels are totally overshadowed by whatever the fuck is happening on her thigh.
                      I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed that shit.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Where's the other 985 feet of that slide?

Comment

• 1,000' high, maybe?
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Slide needs to be a lot longer with a big drop to make it scary.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                              Looks like it's just the shadow of her hair strands.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                                Where's the other 985 feet of that slide?
                                This!

David

Comment

Working...
                                X