Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Lol
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        blansett's

Just now saw that LOL

Comment

• Lmao

Comment

• ROFL!!

poor guy who has to clean that shit up...
            WH

Comment

• Luckily there's cove base tile and I bet there's a drain on the floor near by
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• That's a lot of brave mofo's pissing in that, gambling that it wouldn't suddenly burst and wash them in urine.
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Been there, done that. Didn't have the cool-ass Matco box.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                            Been there, done that. Didn't have the cool-ass Matco box.

Uh-60?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                                Uh-60?
                                That is an MH-60R. I worked on SH-60B, SH-60F, and HH-60H...among others. The hangars on all of the Flight IIA DDGs are the same though. I spent a whole lot of time in the starboard hangar (which is what that one is) on one.
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X