X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make sure to get the ghost cam option!

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
      Bummer...dude sold it yesterday when I texted him back...will wait for the next good offer I find.
      I'm guessing you were going to buy the one from the guy in the Colony, he said he had another buyer that hadn't emailed him back for like a day? If so, sorry man, I snagged it yesterday as it was a steal of a price. But, just FYI, it was as described and I put the canned SCT tune on it yesterday until I decide what to do next and which direction to take the car. Sorry if I cock-blocked you.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        I'm guessing you were going to buy the one from the guy in the Colony, he said he had another buyer that hadn't emailed him back for like a day? If so, sorry man, I snagged it yesterday as it was a steal of a price. But, just FYI, it was as described and I put the canned SCT tune on it yesterday until I decide what to do next and which direction to take the car. Sorry if I cock-blocked you.
        LOL....Welp yeah you did...no biggie man! He shot me a text on Weds with info but I didnt get around to texting him back until yesterday... I will find another one but probably not at the price. What year stanger you got?
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Make sure to get the ghost cam option!
          Is this option with all SCT tuners?
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

It was kind of an inside joke. While the shop was tuning my car a kid pulled up in a V6 mustang and asked if they could do a " ghost cam tune " on his car. We had no idea what he was talking about until he explained he wanted two of his cylinders so it sounded like it was " camming ".

Comment

LOL....Welp yeah you did...no biggie man! He shot me a text on Weds with info but I didnt get around to texting him back until yesterday... I will find another one but probably not at the price. What year stanger you got?
              Sorry man, I saw it on CL and emailed him and had it in my hand an hour later at his price, didn't even bother with asking what the lowest was, etc. I've got two, a 92 coupe and a 2014 GT that's my daily. This only works on the 14.

yes

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                It was kind of an inside joke. While the shop was tuning my car a kid pulled up in a V6 mustang and asked if they could do a " ghost cam tune " on his car. We had no idea what he was talking about until he explained he wanted two of his cylinders so it sounded like it was " camming ".
                LOL...dang! Well its a option and wouldnt mind have it to turn it off and on..where did you get tuned?

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                  Sorry man, I saw it on CL and emailed him and had it in my hand an hour later at his price, didn't even bother with asking what the lowest was, etc. I've got two, a 92 coupe and a 2014 GT that's my daily. This only works on the 14.

yes
                  Cool...yeah I texed him asking him the model number...he sent it to me but I never got back to him until it was too late. What mods on your 14? I have a few bolt-on's to install this wknd

Comment

Cool...yeah I texed him asking him the model number...he sent it to me but I never got back to him until it was too late. What mods on your 14? I have a few bolt-on's to install this wknd
                    Stock motor and drive train... Only GT500 mufflers, wheels/tires, and the tuner. All my money usually goes into my 92 (it's a money pit).

Stevo

Comment

LOL...dang! Well its a option and wouldnt mind have it to turn it off and on..where did you get tuned?
                      BH Factory in Fort worth / blue Mound. They do good work there, but they are moving away from the mustang crowd and into the Corvette / caddy scene.

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm truly impressed on how the Coyote responded to the mods I did to it over the weekend! Next step for me will be tune and spray.

Comment

Working...
                        X