SCT (bama) 3015 Tuner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCT (bama) 3015 Tuner

Does anyone know if this tuner will work on any 2011+ 5.0 Mustang?

Its not clear online.

TIA
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

thats what i have for my 5.0 f150

Comment

I believe this is the same one I have on my 14 5.0.

I have a 'broken" one I'll sell you for cheap. SCT quoted me $75 to fix it.

Comment

how is it "broken"?

Comment

is it worth it to get one of these for a stock 13 5.0 f150 ? it does have a cold air intake on it but that's it.
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Yeah I'm looking to buy a used one...It also has 4 unlocks left and its unmarried I believe. So do you all know if I would have any issue using it based on that info? Sorry for all the questions I never owned my own tuner.
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
              how is it "broken"?
              From what I was told.. the solder on the plug port at the bottom broke.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                Yeah I'm looking to buy a used one...It also has 4 unlocks left and its unmarried I believe. So do you all know if I would have any issue using it based on that info? Sorry for all the questions I never owned my own tuner.
                Should be fine. I'd pay someone to tune it rather than getting a can tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  Should be fine. I'd pay someone to tune it rather than getting a can tune.
                  Thanks...A speed shot would use that tuner for a custome tune if I buy it? Or would there be no to but this tuner if I take it to performance shop?

My 97 didnt use a tuner...like you said just took it to GH's and let Travis work his magic...and I didnt have no kind of hand held tuner

Comment

Thanks...A speed shot would use that tuner for a custome tune if I buy it? Or would there be no to but this tuner if I take it to performance shop?

My 97 didnt use a tuner...like you said just took it to GH's and let Travis work his magic...and I didnt have no kind of hand held tuner
                    I'm not 100% sure of what you are asking here.. A speed shop would use this tuner to tune your car.

Comment

yes as long as there are unlocks left, you can buy that handheld and have a custom dyno tune or email tune loaded to it, then flash the computer. The tunes that are already on there can be deleted if not used. Hope that answers your question

Comment

Thanks fellas...thats was I needed to know. Anyone here running the Cam Ghost tune?

Comment

Thanks fellas...thats was I needed to know. Anyone here running the Cam Ghost tune?
                          Ran one from AED in my auto 12 5.0. Poor gas mileage and nearly affixiated myself at idle in traffic with the windows down.
                          Novelty tune, no real performance benefits.
                          Car will need to be catless if you should choose to run one.

Comment

Originally posted by spd2stang View Post
                            Ran one from AED in my auto 12 5.0. Poor gas mileage and nearly affixiated myself at idle in traffic with the windows down.
                            Novelty tune, no real performance benefits.
                            Car will need to be catless if you should choose to run one.
                            Thanks man!

Comment

Bummer...dude sold it yesterday when I texted him back...will wait for the next good offer I find.

Comment

Working...
                              X