No announcement yet.

Anyone familiar with sex offender laws?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't surprise me if he made it as an excuse to lash out further.

Comment

• Okay, that's funny.

Brien you call me two faced dude? You and I have known each other a long time and i've pretty much said what was on my mind, always. Just like when i said you were acting out, i called you on it. I'm not one to hide my words in PMs and bitch about people behind their back.

that said, i had nothing to do with your ad.. and threatening to fuck with someones job is pretty sheisty. is this really all about the vape stuff?

ps: i checked my PM's and have none from you.. unless i deleted them or it's far enough back that I didn't even see it...?

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
        And when you're done, you should just take some time away from this board and whatever the hell else is getting you twisted. I'd like to think you're better than this, whether you give a shit or not what I think.
        I planned on leaving the board, this site has turned into an AA meeting group.

When I leave the board and then I'm getting spammed, i'll play back. There are few people on the board with my number and even fewer in this thread.

Comment

• The ad could have been much worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
            it is funny... but i wouldn't appreciate my phone number being on it.
            Sure, it's going to be a pain in the dick for a bit, but just deal with it for a couple days and it'll die out, or change your number. The solutions are easy. Scorched Earth policy, while it ensures that you take care of any problem, is overkill and requires simply too much time and energy.

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post

When I leave the board and then I'm getting spammed, i'll play back. There are few people on the board with my number and even fewer in this thread.
            Then why not just leave? You're ruining what was once a good reputation by people outside of the boards. IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post

I have your number and it wasn't me. Hopefully you can figure out who it was.

Don't be an idiot about it.

Comment

• Damn dude, you've lost it. All that makes sense is that something in your life is out of whack, and you're taking it out on the board. Speaking of AA, did you quit drinking not long ago or something? Serious question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  Damn dude, you've lost it. All that makes sense is that something in your life is out of whack, and you're taking it out on the board. Speaking of AA, did you quit drinking not long ago or something? Serious question.
                  Damn dude, are you still gay or did you finally get a girlfriend to cover it up?

Comment

• 10:45 and the ad is still up. Good luck!

Comment

• Holy crap. This is craziness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                        Damn dude, are you still gay or did you finally get a girlfriend to cover it up?
                        Case in point. I've never had any ill will towards you, wtf is up with you dude? It's completely two-faced and ironic for you to bitch about bandwaggoners, and then post this.

Comment

• I dont have your number, nor do I care enough to put up an add to fuck with you.

You might think twice about throwing out threats. You did a who lot of car swapping, and your adds were on here, facebook, craigslist, etc. I dont know who posted that add (that is pretty fucking childish, but funny) but you dont either, nor do you know if that person has even posted in this thread. Lots of people had your number available to them by you.

And about that two faced bullshit: lets go grab a beer, and Ill tell you that you have been acting like a childish douchebag to your face, just like I have here when you have been acting like a childish douchebag. Dont get pissed off when we call you out on your actions and attitude, you know to expect it. You need anything, give me a shout. I bet you still have my number.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            Case in point. I've never had any ill will towards you, wtf is up with you dude? It's completely two-faced and ironic for you to bitch about bandwaggoners, and then post this.
                            Well, you said i've lost it. That means I can be unpredictable right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                              You did a who lot of car swapping, and your adds were on here, facebook, craigslist, etc.
                              What does that have to do with anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                                Holy crap. This is craziness.
                                Not craziness.. Skidmark has gone full retard.

Comment

Working...
                                X