Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is just sad.

Comment

• Have you called the police about the pedo yet?
      Maybe you should turn yourself in for not turning in the RSO with the guns

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        This is just sad.
        You might want to talk to your buddies. You're on the list.

Better go buy detox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
          You might want to talk to your buddies. You're on the list.

Better go buy detox.

Don't ever fucking threaten me again you little piece of shit. I haven't done a damn thing to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Don't ever fucking threaten me again you little piece of shit. I haven't done a damn thing to you.
            Or what? Why such the scared post. I guess you do have something to worry about.

Comment

Oh, and whoever has made an ad with my cell phone in it, I would suggest you remove it or I will make it my goal to have an in crowd member fired from their job.

Think I'm playing?
              That's fucked up that someone would do that. Wasn't me.

It's also fucked up if you try to fuck with someone's livelihood that isn't even responsible. Juat because you call people "in-crowders", in no way is one person's actions representative of any group or "crowd". That's just a ridiculous train of thought.

Anyone involved in that bushit, including you, needs to grow the fuck up. I'm damn sure not playing any of these stupid games, so leave me the fuck out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                That's fucked up that someone would do that. Wasn't me.

It's also fucked up if you try to fuck with someone's livelihood that isn't even responsible. Juat because you call people "in-crowders", in no way is one person's actions representative of any group or "crowd". That's just a ridiculous train of thought.

Anyone involved in that bushit, including you, needs to grow the fuck up. I'm damn sure not playing any of these stupid games, so leave me the fuck out of it.
                ditto.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Or what? Why such the scared post. I guess you do have something to worry about.

I'm not going to justify or explain myself to you. And I certainly don't have to worry about some dumbass drug test. If you contact my job, be sure to tell them about how I helped you get that axle warrantied out after another store told you to fuck off. Be sure to mention I wasn't even working that day but got it fixed for you anyway you piece of shit.

Comment

• Skidmark can you just leave the site - I don't think we need to be associated with someone who won't turn in a random person on the internet for a crime he thinks has happened.

Comment

• seems like quite a few people have become mentally unglued on this site in recent years.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• If this ad is up at 10:45AM, someone is going to have a shitty day.

Comment

• That's hilarious!

Comment

If this ad is up at 10:45AM, someone is going to have a shitty day.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/sha/3893687638.html
                            The ad is funny. You're being a bitch about it. And:

Comment

If this ad is up at 10:45AM, someone is going to have a shitty day.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/sha/3893687638.html
                              At least do your due diligence. Since you're so good at backhanded internet shit, use your skills to find out exactly who posted that and take it up with them directly. Don't bring anyone else into it. It's not funny. It's not cool. It's not proving anything.

And when you're done, you should just take some time away from this board and whatever the hell else is getting you twisted. I'd like to think you're better than this, whether you give a shit or not what I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                                The ad is funny. You're being a bitch about it. And:

it is funny... but i wouldn't appreciate my phone number being on it.
                                www.hppmotorsports.com
                                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                                X