Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Administrator View Post
    Fun? I'm not in this for fun. This isn't a game to me. I'm not here to clown around with my friends and edit people's posts I'm the name.of humor. This is a job, this forum is a business, and I'm going to run it with the best interests of the business in mind. If you don't believe me or just feel like pushing buttons, I would be happy to give you a few days off.
    Oh snap!

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
      I found Bingham north of Elk City, Oklahoma on a Frac job. He was skin and bones, we fed him for the week we we up there and he decided to hop in the truck with me for the ride home. Here he is one year later.
      Was 2 other dogs with him but we live in a travel trailer durning the week and have 2 dogs at home or I would have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Administrator View Post
        Fun? I'm not in this for fun. This isn't a game to me. I'm not here to clown around with my friends and edit people's posts I'm the name.of humor. This is a job, this forum is a business, and I'm going to run it with the best interests of the business in mind. If you don't believe me or just feel like pushing buttons, I would be happy to give you a few days off.
        So the in the best interest of the advertisers, you want to delete one of the most popular threads on the board, evident by the almost 20,000 posts? That's 20k times that someone has logged onto to site and potentially viewed said advertisements, sounds like a great idea.

I'm not pushing buttons, I'm simply stating the truth. I also didn't say you threatened to kill the thread for "fun," I said it was to boost your ego by swinging your mod stick around.

Ironically the only time that I've ever been banned in over a decade on the boards, was all in good fun. You threatening to do so is more chest-puffing bravado. Go ahead if that's what helps you sleep at night.

If this is just a troll account, and I hope that it is, then [Limp Biskit]"Keep trollin' trollin' trollin'"[/Limp Biskit]

Comment

• ^ Bad A bent that argument over his knee
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• <--thanks for the opportunity...-->LoL
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Who the fuck is "Administrator"?
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                Who the fuck is "Administrator"?

Pretty sure a troll. I take it people are arguing with him/her for humor?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                  Pretty sure a troll. I take it people are arguing with him/her for humor?
                  Or stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    "Good luck with your new recession, this one is all on you"
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Meh, tis the season

Comment

• 14 Raptor
                        18 GT350

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          Or stupidity
                          Or boredom, see my avatar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            So the in the best interest of the advertisers, you want to delete one of the most popular threads on the board, evident by the almost 20,000 posts? That's 20k times that someone has logged onto to site and potentially viewed said advertisements, sounds like a great idea.

I'm not pushing buttons, I'm simply stating the truth. I also didn't say you threatened to kill the thread for "fun," I said it was to boost your ego by swinging your mod stick around.

Ironically the only time that I've ever been banned in over a decade on the boards, was all in good fun. You threatening to do so is more chest-puffing bravado. Go ahead if that's what helps you sleep at night.

If this is just a troll account, and I hope that it is, then [Limp Biskit]"Keep trollin' trollin' trollin'"[/Limp Biskit]
                            Don't listen to that fool, I am going to have to give him a few days off, 3 day BAN Administrator!
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Silverback ( mailto:jmharris972@gmail.com ) has reported this post:

This is the reason that the user gave:
                              Abuse of power
                              LOLOL

Administrator is guilty of impersonating a forum officer, punishable by a lifetime ban!
                              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                                LOLOL

Administrator is guilty of impersonating a forum officer, punishable by a lifetime ban!
                                There are no rules as so explained via the posts over he last few days.

Comment

Working...
                                X