Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Couldn't even get the same bridge in the photos! N00bs!
    ooo the nerd is strong with this one. He spotted the ready room lighting.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      ooo the nerd is strong with this one. He spotted the ready room lighting.
      Negative, bridge from one of the movies after Generations.

Nerd, strong. I'll even go the extra distance to say he was responding to warf, or someone near tactical.
      sigpic

Comment

Nerd, strong. I'll even go the extra distance to say he was responding to warf, or someone near tactical.
        The fuck dude.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

You just nerdgasmed in your own eye.

Comment

lol, impressive. I'm a huge star trek nerd so I can see what you're saying. He's looking to the rear right of his seat, which would make me think he's looking at Jordi, or Number 1 and not tactical. If I'm not mistaken, even after NC1701D was destroyed, Worf was still directly behind/above the captain.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
              [ATTACH]2650[/ATTACH]

Airport limo. Supposedly only 17 ever made.
              By?

All I've ever seen of those type conversions were hacks, mostly by Centurion(?) on much newer stuff. It could be neat, if done/redone correctly.
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• fuck.
                sigpic

Comment

• Up and to the right, ncc1701e bridge. Worf.
                  God damn i'm a dork.

sigpic

Comment

• Lmao

Comment

Up and to the right, ncc1701e bridge. Worf.
                      God damn i'm a dork.

Ah okay, you're right. I didn't realize it was so different. The captain didn't start wearing the grey cover jacket until late in TNG seasons, so it was either late TNG or one of the movies. The 1701E was darker than 1701D.

We need another star trek TV series god damnit. I've watched every episode of every star trek series, and I'm just starting season 3 of Enterprise, and then I'll have literally watched all of them again. I demand a new series be made, and I plan on sending notice to the producers that I am nearing the end of Enterprise and I'm ready for them to go ahead and continue the franchise.
                      Last edited by CJ; 10-31-2012, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                        Semper Fi

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Great movie.
                            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• First politics, now trekkies......
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                                First politics, now trekkies......

Are they really so different?

Comment

Working...
                                X