Any '12 GTs left?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any '12 GTs left?

There's a good chance my current ride is going to be totaled because of the hail and I'm starting to look around. I'm curious if you have any left over 12 GTs left.

I'm a little on the fence about want I want because I kinda want to get back in a truck. Do you have any 5.0 f150 regular cabs? I've heard the incentives aren't as good as the bigger extended cab/supercrew models though...TIA

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
    There's a good chance my current ride is going to be totaled because of the hail and I'm starting to look around. I'm curious if you have any left over 12 GTs left.

I'm a little on the fence about want I want because I kinda want to get back in a truck. Do you have any 5.0 f150 regular cabs? I've heard the incentives aren't as good as the bigger extended cab/supercrew models though...TIA
    I have a couple left...and I still may be able to acquire some. When would you like to come out? Give me a call.......
    BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
    BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
    Fernando Perez
    Alijandra Perez
    Mesquite, Texas
    214-680-1415

Comment

Originally posted by saleen449 View Post
      I have a couple left...and I still may be able to acquire some. When would you like to come out? Give me a call.......
      I'm waiting for the adjuster to come write an estimate on it, which might be a few days according to them...They won't let the bodyshop do it (even though they are one of their preferred shops) because its a CAT Claim.

I'll def give you a call once they confirm its a total. The shop told me they seriously doubt it'll be fixed. Thanks

Comment

sorry to hear about your ride....but look forward to earning your business.
        Fernando Perez
        Alijandra Perez
        Mesquite, Texas
        214-680-1415

Comment

Looks like they have a white '12 GT 6 speed in their inventory. Charcoal interior with reverse sensor/security package as the only option.

Comment

Sent you a PM on what I'm looking for now. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
              Sent you a PM on what I'm looking for now. Thanks!
              replied
              Fernando Perez
              Alijandra Perez
              Mesquite, Texas
              214-680-1415

Comment

Working...
              X