2013 gt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 gt

I've pretty much decided to pull the trigger on a 13' as my new daily. I'm wondering what's out there in the way of incentives right now?

I'm leaning towards a GT Premium with the Brembos....doesn't the GT Track Pack include 3.73's and the Brembos as well?

Then again, I really like the looks of the Cali Specials I've seen online...would like to see one in-person....you guys don't happen to have one in stock do you?
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
    I've pretty much decided to pull the trigger on a 13' as my new daily. I'm wondering what's out there in the way of incentives right now?

I'm leaning towards a GT Premium with the Brembos....doesn't the GT Track Pack include 3.73's and the Brembos as well?

Then again, I really like the looks of the Cali Specials I've seen online...would like to see one in-person....you guys don't happen to have one in stock do you?
    As of this moment, I do have a Cali on the ground. As I am sure you know, we sell ALOT of mustangs, therefore I have a very large amount of inventory, but it also moves very quickly. When were you wanting to come out?
    BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
    BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
    Fernando Perez
    Alijandra Perez
    Mesquite, Texas
    214-680-1415

Comment

Thanks Skip. There's a chance I might could drop in this evening after work...otherwise it's probably going to be Wednesday before I could make it over....things are a little crazy at work right now, so my schedule is all over the place.

I do want to look at a CS just so that I know for sure. However I've been researching options a bit, and I think what I'm most likely going to be looking for is a GT Premium, manual, white on black, but I do want the Brembos and 3.73's....depending on what's available I'd probably take one with the track pack to get both of those options plus a few more, but either way on that. I wouldn't mind having heated seats either....but not totally married to that either.
      70' Chevelle RagTop

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

The 401A package with the comfort option is what I got and it is nice. I really wanted the Recaros but after I've seen and read about the wear issues they are having I'm feeling better about my choice. The little light up pony on the ground when you open the door is kindacool/kindagay but a neat feature.

Comment

Hey Skip,
          I'm going to drop by this evening just to have a look at what you've got in stock right now. Probably be around 6pm or so.

Thanks,
          Jason
          70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

Hey Skip,
            I'm going to drop by this evening just to have a look at what you've got in stock right now. Probably be around 6pm or so.

Thanks,
            Jason
            I'm here and will be until about 8 pm
            Fernando Perez
            Alijandra Perez
            Mesquite, Texas
            214-680-1415

Comment

Reemo, hate to see the blue cat going, but these new stangs are incredible!!! Keeps us posted if you get ya one!! And Josh and skip are the best to do business with!!!!

Comment

Skip hooked me up...hassle free with a smile! Thanks again Dude!!
                70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

Skip hooked me up...hassle free with a smile! Thanks again Dude!!
                  Thanks for the biz!!!!!!
                  Fernando Perez
                  Alijandra Perez
                  Mesquite, Texas
                  214-680-1415

Comment

Working...
                  X