New Explorer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Explorer

I'd like some pricing on this Explorer please; Stock# DGB69586. I'm not set on that one, but would like to drive an ecoboost one to see if its something we're interested in.

Also, I got one of those "We'll buy your truck for $xxxxxx" from Southwest ford. I've always thought these were BS. Can you provide me with some insight on how they plan on offering me 120% of KBB on my truck, and still give me a decent price on a new vehicle?

TIA

Originally posted by Rotortrash View Post
    I'd like some pricing on this Explorer please; Stock# DGB69586. I'm not set on that one, but would like to drive an ecoboost one to see if its something we're interested in.

Also, I got one of those "We'll buy your truck for $xxxxxx" from Southwest ford. I've always thought these were BS. Can you provide me with some insight on how they plan on offering me 120% of KBB on my truck, and still give me a decent price on a new vehicle?

TIA
    120% of KBB is too good to be true. I would expect to pay 120% more for theirs.

DGB69586 is 37073 plus ttl and 299 for tint if it has it. Should be the best price you can find BY FAR on a unit at that MSRP.
    BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
    BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
    Fernando Perez
    Alijandra Perez
    Mesquite, Texas
    214-680-1415

Comment

[QUOTE=saleen449;898895]120% of KBB is too good to be true. I would expect to pay 120% more for theirs. [QUOTE]

Thats what I was thinking.

Thanks for the quote, going to try to come out this weekend to drive that one, who should I ask for?

Comment

[quote=Rotortrash;899440][QUOTE=saleen449;898895]120% of KBB is too good to be true. I would expect to pay 120% more for theirs.

Thats what I was thinking.

Thanks for the quote, going to try to come out this weekend to drive that one, who should I ask for?
        Me or Purdy. See you tomorrow!!!!
        Fernando Perez
        Alijandra Perez
        Mesquite, Texas
        214-680-1415

Comment

Well, didn't make it saturday. We're going to try Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotortrash View Post
            Well, didn't make it saturday. We're going to try Wednesday.
            I'm out of the office this week. Please ask for Josh Purdy or Reid Harmon when you get there and they will be more than happy to assist you.
            Fernando Perez
            Alijandra Perez
            Mesquite, Texas
            214-680-1415

Comment

Originally posted by saleen449 View Post
              I'm out of the office this week. Please ask for Josh Purdy or Reid Harmon when you get there and they will be more than happy to assist you.
              I am having a hard time getting a hold of Purdy, I emailed him last night, do you know if he is working tonight?
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                I am having a hard time getting a hold of Purdy, I emailed him last night, do you know if he is working tonight?
                Get in touch with Reid... great guy

Comment

Pm's sent

Comment

Working...
                  X