I just got this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got this

I am a 50 year old guy. The last mustang I had was a 72 Mach I. It was in the early 80's. After buying this I am not sure why I have waited so long to buy another. I really don't think I will ever own another car again that is not a Mustang. Every morning when I am leaving for work as soon as I turn the key I smile and feel like I am 18 again Thanks Terry Lyon and EVERYONE at G.V. Ford that worked so hard to make it happen. You have a customer for life!

Nice ride. I turn 50 in April, but I've never quit driving Mustangs. Welcome back!

Comment

That's a bitching car, sir. Nice choice. Don't be ashamed to go out and stare at it and say to yourself "heck yeah!".

Comment

Awesome! Hard to beat a black 5.0. Welcome.

Comment

Very nice. If I didn't hate keeping them clean so much I would have gone with black instead of red.

Comment

Thank you everyone, I have had many cars and trucks that I really liked...but I love this car, I did notice one thing. It could cause problems in a marriage. I have so many woman come up to me wanting to talk about the car, I just hate it

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
              That's a bitching car, sir. Nice choice. Don't be ashamed to go out and stare at it and say to yourself "heck yeah!".
              I do go out and stare at it...I thought I was the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                Nice ride. I turn 50 in April, but I've never quit driving Mustangs. Welcome back!
                Well I am never driving anything else...Did I mention I love this car?...lol

Comment

Congrats man, I look forward to the day I can get a nice ride.
                  Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by ohman11 View Post
                    I do go out and stare at it...I thought I was the only one.
                    nope! guilty.

Comment

Nice, by the way that is an exact replica of mine.... but with a much much better motor.

Comment

Thanks for the biz!!!!!
                        BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
                        BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
                        Fernando Perez
                        Alijandra Perez
                        Mesquite, Texas
                        214-680-1415

Comment

Nice ride! Those wheels look 100% better with some spacers, there are some pics on here somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                          X