Thanks Skip and Josh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Skip and Josh

My wife stopped in yesterday afternoon and hauled our 10 month old daughter up there with her. Thanks for putting up with my (happy) screaming and talkative little one and getting them in the SUV she wanted.

Picked up a 2013 Edge Limited that looks like it has every bell and whistle they offer. I cannot wait to get home and drive it myself.

Too bad you couldn't talk her into a Edge Sport or better yet, the Red Shelby she drooled over. I must have heard a dozen times how much she wished she could have taken it home instead.

Thanks guys.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Cool! I was up there too. Did she have on an Afghanistan shirt? Pretty sure that was her with the kiddo. Never heard the kid cry or screaming. She walked in the same time I did and asked for Skip. They were crazy busy! Congrats on the Edge!
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
    George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Treadhead View Post
      Cool! I was up there too. Did she have on an Afghanistan shirt? Pretty sure that was her with the kiddo. Never heard the kid cry or screaming. She walked in the same time I did and asked for Skip. They were crazy busy! Congrats on the Edge!
      Yep, that be her.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Thanks for the biz guys!!!!!
        BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
        BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
        Fernando Perez
        Alijandra Perez
        Mesquite, Texas
        214-680-1415

Comment

Working...