I would like to buy a Fusion or a Focus and need some assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to buy a Fusion or a Focus and need some assistance

Hello, I am interested in purchasing a car, and need some assistance. I have had my struggles over the last couple of years and my credit is not good. However, I have a job, very few monthly bills, and can afford a car payment.

And, I have a cosigner. Yes, it's sad that in my 40's I need a cosigner, but I'm on my way up in life and need a good car, not a shady deal or a rip off from a tote the note place.

So if you can assist me, I will be ready to move forward very soon. I would appreciate the absolute best deal possible on a new Fusion SE, a gray or black one with sharp wheels and tint if it can be had. A Fusion would be my next choice. EcoBoost would be awesome.

Just let me know who to call to work out the details with and I will be in touch, thanks much.

Chris

Skip and Josh no longer work at Grapevine. Call and ask to speak with Kathy or Reid Harmon.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
      Skip and Josh no longer work at Grapevine. Call and ask to speak with Kathy or Reid Harmon.
      Where did Josh go?
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Josh was there as of a few weeks ago.

Comment

Im dealing with another dealership now. Things have changed and im just going to buy the car outright.

Comment

Might as well close up this forum. With those two gone, and especially Josh, goodbye to deals as we knew them.
            Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Skips Mom and Dad both work there and are continuing what skip did. I heard Josh is down there with Skip but Skip or Josh would need to confirm this.

Ask for Reid if you go there or if you call ask for Kathy.

Comment

Skips Mom and Dad both work there and are continuing what skip did. I heard Josh is down there with Skip but Skip or Josh would need to confirm this.

Ask for Reid if you go there or if you call ask for Kathy.
                I had a feeling he would go with Skip. Plus close to the beach, hell yeah!
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                  Might as well close up this forum. With those two gone, and especially Josh, goodbye to deals as we knew them.

Agreed. My Dad went there a couple of weeks ago and I told him to ask for Skip and expect a great deal with no run around. They told him Skip was gone and proceeded to give him the "normal" car dealership screw around. Couldn't locate the truck he came to look at, asked him to look at a new one, kept his trade around back for a couple of hour so he couldn't leave...You guys know the deal.

He left pissed off, went to Denton and bought a truck there.
                  -Dustin
                  '94 Cobra
                  Coast High 408, AFR 205s,
                  1-3/4" BBK LTs, Tremec TKO,
                  ZA0 Tweecer Self Tune

09 F250 KR
                  10" lift, 38s

Comment

Working...
                  X