New DFWmustangs Contact at GVF. Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DFWmustangs Contact at GVF. Me

I have joined Grapevine Ford Lincoln as their Social media and Community coordinator. Would love to be your contact for sales, parts and service. I have been in active member of the Mustang and performance car community for a while. Looking to build on those relationships and focus on giving you the best car buying experience from start to finish. I've known the ownership, current and past GSMs etc for a while and it's important to them that the car community is well taken care of. Give me a shot and you won't be disappointed. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Additionally I'll be working on some car shows/meets, events and sales/service deals for dfwmustangs members so keep an eye out.

Anyone have a Ford or Lincoln vehicle they are looking into? Let's get started.

Josh is a stand-up guy and will be a great addition to the best Ford dealer experience possible. Congrats on the new position!
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Josh is a dickhole.

Seriously, good dude and will take care of you. Glad you joined Grapevine, I may look to give them my business now...

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. Would love to help!

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          Josh is a stand-up guy and will be a great addition to the best Ford dealer experience possible. Congrats on the new position!
          Maybe I was a one off, but GVF severely pissed me off when I was shopping for my Mustang.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Maybe I was a one off, but GVF severely pissed me off when I was shopping for my Mustang.
            Josh is one example of the changes being made to keep going in a positive direction. I just bought my wife a new Exploder (and wrote about it HERE...) and it was absolutely painless.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              Can you PM me who you dealt with and what the issue was please? I want to make sure this does not happen again. I understand that sometimes deals can not be made and that is unfortunate but there should never be anyone upset at the experience.

I would really appreciate your feedback. Give us another shot.

Comment

Working...
              X