Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(2) Modded GTs for sale. Want them gone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (2) Modded GTs for sale. Want them gone.

Come talk to me. Want these off this floor. NEW PRICES.

$37,200.00

$44,650.00

Last edited by KWClutch; 12-26-2015, 11:23 AM.

You are going to get roasted on here... 8k option for exhaust, lowering, and stripes? Less than 3k to buy at msrp. Probably cost the dealership half that.

Comment

Come on man. Look at the prices I have them at now. I'm aware of what we had them at before and I'm doing something about it. Honestly, what we bought the mods at wasn't great either. Doing something about that too.

Comment

I'd consider $38k for the premium.
        sigpic

Comment

You looking for a CO? I have a couple CO unmodded premiums that I could hit that number no problem.

Comment

Where are the deals? Did you get your GT350 yet?

Comment

Right here. Come get them. First one came in but I actually changed my order to an R in September. Still waiting on it.

Comment

Originally posted by KWClutch View Post
                You looking for a CO? I have a couple CO unmodded premiums that I could hit that number no problem.
                I don't know what CO means. I was specifically referring to the premium gt being a good buy at $38k.
                sigpic

Comment

Sorry. Competition Orange. I have a couple Premium Comp Orange cars and other colors we could hit that number on.

Comment

Is orange not a hot seller?

Comment

It is usually. We just got these others in. This one was obviously priced out of the market.

Comment

I get it... you lowered the price. But the first car should still be under 38k IMO. Adding a ridiculous option package (overpriced) to a MSRP and coming down to 38 isn't saying much. The car itself should go for under MSRP and then add a little for the options. Just my opinion but they certainly aren't good deals at the advertised discount price.

Comment

5k off of sticker plus 2k back for dealer add ons sounds more like a deal. 7800 and 11900 are some flat out retarded numbers for those additions.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                            Is orange not a hot seller?
                            crazy if thats the case, thats the one i would buy.

Comment

If someone is serious about one of these PM me. We will work something out. I'm with you about the pricing on the mods. Being 100% honest...we didn't get as good as deal on the mods as you might think. I'm willing to work a VERY good deal for a board member to get these gone. Keep an eye out because I'm going to be working on a couple other dealer modified cars that will be more enticing.

We have some great selection of unmodified stangs that I can work with also.

Thank you for the feedback. We are listening.

Comment

Working...
                              X