2003 Cobra Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 Cobra Build

I recently did some work on a 2003 Cobra and added a little PMP style to it.
    Attached Files

NICE!

I was talking to a guy in my neighborhood that says you do the work on his car. It looks awesome and sounded mean. I can't remember his name but he is here in Forney. It's a blue s197 with 125 shot. Can't remember the guys name though. His son has a white GT with a 2" cowl hood.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      NICE!

I was talking to a guy in my neighborhood that says you do the work on his car. It looks awesome and sounded mean. I can't remember his name but he is here in Forney. It's a blue s197 with 125 shot. Can't remember the guys name though. His son has a white GT with a 2" cowl hood.
      Cool the guy with the blue gt is james and his son is mike. Both of those cars run great. The blue one is a 3 valve and it runs 7.14 and the Shelby runs 6.80

Comment

Originally posted by slim87gt View Post
        Cool the guy with the blue gt is james and his son is mike. Both of those cars run great. The blue one is a 3 valve and it runs 7.14 and the Shelby runs 6.80
        Yea that's them. I thought it was James but wasn't sure. James makes sure to keep his car as clean as possible. Not a speck of dirt on that thing.

How much would you charge to just replace a break booster on a 86? I think its why the breaks are bad on mine right now.

Comment

Nice work Noah!! Who does the tuning for you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Yea that's them. I thought it was James but wasn't sure. James makes sure to keep his car as clean as possible. Not a speck of dirt on that thing.

How much would you charge to just replace a break booster on a 86? I think its why the breaks are bad on mine right now.
            LOL your right about that. He is always cleaning it.
            I would charge $150 plus parts to do the booster. Just let me know when and we will get you in and out the same day.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
              Nice work Noah!! Who does the tuning for you guys?
              Thanks. Right now we don't have anyone specific doing tunes. I leave that decision to the customer and either they will take the car or I will. However I am a dealer for John Lund and he does write tunes for us.

Comment

Working...
              X