What we offer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we offer.

I've done a lot of repairs on members cars over the past 10 years and I've always had great reviews. I started TSR, a mobile heavy equipment repair business, last Sept and I've been doing it ever since. I concentrate on heavy equipment, diesels, and fleets. So if you need any equipment fixed, know of someone that does, or have a suggestion on a place I should stop by and talk to then please let me know. I am an insured LLC and I accept credit/debit cards, business checks, or cash. I work on skid steers, tractors, excavators, bull dozers, skytraks, diesels, 18 wheelers, and pretty much anything else anyone has. A benefit over the dealer is that I will work on ALL makes/models (CAT, Komatsu, Bobcat, Case etc.) I have better prices, and I'm available 24/7. I will absolutely work to earn your business. I've also expanded my business into the construction field. We will perform skid steer work like trash pick up, demolition, dirt work, haul off, brush clean up, and anything else you would need a skid steer for.
    So if you or somebody you know needs some repairs or skid steer work done please let me know. PM me or call 817.600.7221
    Thanks
    Stephen
    Last edited by stephen4785; 09-17-2015, 09:22 PM.
Working...
X