Custom built gaming computer. $450.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom built gaming computer. $450.

I built this rig a year and a half ago, it works great,but I am going to switch to a laptop. It still has the power to play most games out there at full settings. I play Crysis, Left 4 Dead, Borderlands and the Assassins Creeds on it. The hard drive will be reformatted and come with Vista Home Premium X64 installed on it, I will even include Vista X64 with it. Comes with the following parts:

Intel Core2 Duo E5200
    4GB G.Skill DDR2 800 Ram
    Asus P5Q-Pro Motherboard. Works with ATI crossfire.
    PNY Geforce 8800GT 512MB
    Thermaltake Toughpower 750W power supply
    Raidmax Sagitta Case with case fans.
    Arctic Freezer Pro 7 CPU cooler.
    Saitek Eclipse Back lit Keyboard
    Acer AL2223W 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor.
    LG Lightscribe DVD burner
    Seagate 320GB SATA HDD.

I still have the original boxes for most of this stuff. $450 I am in Kaufman and I work in Grand Prairie.

How well do you think it'll handle Final Fantasy 14 or the New Star Wars MMO?

Comment

that should handle anything pretty well nowadays(maybe a new video card), pretty good deal IMO. good luck with sale!

Comment

Have you ever tried to stream HD on it?

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
          How well do you think it'll handle Final Fantasy 14 or the New Star Wars MMO?
          Should handle it just fine. The 8800GT is the exact same card as the 9800GT and the GTS 250, they all use the same G92 core. The RAM really helps out too, I saw a 5FPS jump in Crysis going from 2gb to 4gb.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Have you ever tried to stream HD on it?
          Can't say that I have, but it should do it fine. I have used a DVI to HDMI adapter to run my games to a 32" plasma TV and it did fine.

Comment

Interested in selling it minus the keyboard/monitor/burner?

Comment

Working...
            X