06 CBR 1000rr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 06 CBR 1000rr

THIS BIKE CAN BE SEEN IN PERSON AT ROCKWALL HONDA, ROCKWALL TX. IT CAN ALSO BE FINANCED THERE

http://www.rockwallhonda.com/new_veh...35&pov=1855705

Asking $6200.00

I bought the bike new in June 07 from Dallas Honda, it has 9200 miles on it. Michelin pilot powers front and rear, gregg's custom flush mount blinkers, Competition werkes rear fender eliminator/plate relo kit.

Custom paint - House of Kolor "blue shimron" paint. Bike was originally the yellow blue paint scheme. Definitely a unique looking CBR. I get compliments on it regularly. Other than what is mentioned above, the bike is completely stock and has been well taken care of. It also runs very strong, must be a wednesday motor or something

Bike has never seen the rain. Bike has never ever been wrecked or layed down.

I have an extra blue/chrome windscreen (pictured) that I will let go with the bike.

New brakes front and rear. New pilot powers, front and rear. Custom rear brake rotor. READY TO RIDE !!!!!!!

The only issue is a small tear on the right front fairing about an inch long, its hardly noticable, but it is there.

Thanks

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE !

Last edited by Txstang1; 11-15-2010, 11:23 AM.
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

That's a nice looking bike!

Comment

Thanks man, I spent alot time and money trying to make it different, but nice.
      Vortex rear stand $75
      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
      11 4 door
      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I like!
        Ded

Comment

Working...
        X