1993 Toyota 4runner SR5 4x4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 Toyota 4runner SR5 4x4

1993 Toyota 4runner SR5 4x4 with 3.0l V6 and automatic transmission.

The clear coat is faded on the hood, the driver seat leather needs to be replaced or covered and there is a slight power steering leak (I top off every 2-3 weeks). Other than that, everything is in working order. Has rear heat also. Even the factory CD and tape work. Runs strong, shifts smooth, 4wd engages and works perfectly. Sunroof and power rear glass function flawlessly. Currently daily driving and need a truck for my job change.

Light bulbs all recently replaced. Timing belt was replaced at 188k miles. Current tags and inspection (daily driver), new battery.

Even have the window sticker and has the factory undercoating on the frame - ZERO rust.

Good Michelin tires.

219,000 miles.

Call with any questions.
    (903) 436-4741

$3150 OBO

Where are you located and is it just the ground or is the rear sagging a bit? Possibly needs shocks??

Thanks,
    Marc
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

dead body. He removed it.

Comment

I think it is fairly common on the older 4runners. There is a coil swap that levels it out.
        I'm in Aubrey/Little Elm area.

Comment

Working...
        X