Tv Service Manuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tv Service Manuals

I'm having a fucking bitch of a time trying to locate a service manual for a RCA L32hd35d.

Through strange luck, i've found myself in possession of two tv's needing repair work. I've always wanted to pick up electronics repair as a hobby. I figured with two free test subjects, why not? Well, one is the L32hd35d, and i can't find a service manual to save my life.

Anyone on here have a go-to place for them? Or know a friend of a friend of a friend that might know?
    sigpic

Bump. No one?
    sigpic

Comment

TV and television manuals and free pdf instructions. Find the user manual you need for your TV and more at ManualsOnline.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        I'm having a fucking bitch of a time trying to locate a service manual for a RCA L32hd35d.

Through strange luck, i've found myself in possession of two tv's needing repair work. I've always wanted to pick up electronics repair as a hobby. I figured with two free test subjects, why not? Well, one is the L32hd35d, and i can't find a service manual to save my life.

Anyone on here have a go-to place for them? Or know a friend of a friend of a friend that might know?
        What problems do they have?

RCA got to the point where they weren't worth repairing several years ago. Then they became near impossible to get good parts in a timely manner. If you do need parts, Union electronics (IL) was a supplier of new parts. Shopjimmy.com was a refurb site - that had takeout boards from just about all brands.

Comment

Working...
        X