Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No bass when Switched to CD or AUX on head unit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
    Amp has a bunch of other stuff i have no idea how to mess with. On the side with the RCa hook ups. it has 6 male ends on it where you can plug up 6 females to it. But idk how to use that function of it.
    Got a pic of that?

Comment

No, Id have to go home and snap a pic. Im at work right now. But ill try and find a pic of it.
      GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

I cant view any kind of pics on this stupid computer. Just search jbl bp600.1

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
          Are you sure you used the remote wire lead off the head unit and not the power antenna wire like they are suggesting above? Typically remote leads are solid blue and the antenna lead will be blue with a white stripe. (Double check that, as it has been a minute since I hooked one up this way. I usually run my switched power from elsewhere and use a relay because I have a ton of different amps and accessories that I need to come on.) Constant 12v is usually yellow on the back of your head unit.

When in doubt, you can tap into another switched lead somewhere else on your vehicle and just run that to your amp so that it comes on with your ignition.
          Now that i think about it. I got up under the dash and just saw the blue wire and tepped it in. Its kinda cramped up under the dash and yeah. lol. Shit man, ill take a look at it when i go on lunch. Its probbaly what i did. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
            When it goes to aux the antenna powers down and that is what u used as a power for your amp .
            You answer lies in this previous post.

Just so you know, on most name brand decks...
            Solid Blue wire = Power Antenna
            Blue wire with white down the center = Remote wire for amp

*EDIT* - guess others already answered, so go fix it already!
            Last edited by stangin4lyfe; 05-22-2012, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Lol, Im at work dude! I plugged it into a solid blue wire. I thought they said the blue with white stripe was remote. Ill take a look at lunch

Comment

My bad, you are correct.
                I edited my post to help others out.

Comment

Well i cant fix it at work, I have no wire strippers or solder. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                    My bad, you are correct.
                    I edited my post to help others out.
                    Same here. Had it backwards in my original post.

Comment

Working...
                    X