Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Whats yalls take on this head unit?? - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats yalls take on this head unit??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats yalls take on this head unit??

Its a Pioneer deh-3200ub

I currently have a Sony Xplod CDX-GT24W. How much better is it than what i currently have?
    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Nothing special IMO. Just an entry level radio.

Comment

Ya, that sucks.

This one is good. http://outlet.crutchfield.com/p_613K...?cc=01&tp=5684

Newer version of mine: http://outlet.crutchfield.com/p_613K...?cc=01&tp=5684

Not bad for an Alpine: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_500CDE1...3.html?tp=5684
      Last edited by Z06killinsbf; 05-31-2012, 08:50 AM.
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Kenwood KDC-X396 would be a better radio for a similar price.
        3pr 4V RCA
        usb/ipod/pandora control
        2 year warranty
        24bit D/A
        variable color
        3 band parametric EQ

Comment

I'd go Alpine or Kenwood before Pioneer, but they are all better than Sony Xplod.

It looks like Kenwood got away from the joystick knob, so that's good. I got one for my ol' lady a few years ago, and it made me want to punch babies.

Comment

DAmn, Im not looking to spend 200 on a head unit. lol

Comment

It's only $30 more than the one you posted and comes with harness and install kit shipped free. The Kenwood EW posted is good, the first one I posted is no longer available I guess. Must have sold out.
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Which one?

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                  DAmn, Im not looking to spend 200 on a head unit. lol
                  $200 is cheap as far as head units are concerned.

Comment

$99 is BARE BONES as far as a basic radio goes. Alpine's most expensive single DIN CD player is $300. IMO, that is basically free. $200 is certainly reasonable especially when some of those decks have streaming bluetooth.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                      $99 is BARE BONES as far as a basic radio goes. Alpine's most expensive single DIN CD player is $300. IMO, that is basically free. $200 is certainly reasonable especially when some of those decks have streaming bluetooth.

$300 for their best single din? What gives? Is it just their prices that have come down, or have they ditched the really top quality parts and/or features?

Comment

They get less expensive every year. They did quit making the BioLite display (which pisses me off) but they have added other features like streaming bluetooth that will control android/blackberry. They don't make a deck like the 9887 as far as features go but the reality is that you can get a kenwood 2din dvd for $399 so... True it won't have near the audio performance and features but most people I talk to think an 1/8" aux input jack is the best thing known to man.

Comment

Working...
                        X