Kenwood remote controls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenwood remote controls?

I have a Kenwood deck on my motorcylce, and could use a remote.

I see that there are several styles, but I cant seem to find a website that shows capatibility between the different remotes and head units. Back in the day my JVC remote would work any of those, and I used to take it in with me at electronics stores, turn one on and then wait for someone to walk over there and crank it up as loud as it would go...

Any help?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Originally posted by Baron View Post
    I have a Kenwood deck on my motorcylce, and could use a remote.

I see that there are several styles, but I cant seem to find a website that shows capatibility between the different remotes and head units. Back in the day my JVC remote would work any of those, and I used to take it in with me at electronics stores, turn one on and then wait for someone to walk over there and crank it up as loud as it would go...

Any help?

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
      what part confused you?
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
        what part confused you?
        most of it

Comment

What model number of radio?
          What kind of bike? Did it have hand grip controls for audio with factory radio if any?

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
            What model number of radio?
            What kind of bike? Did it have hand grip controls for audio with factory radio if any?
            Mp238 iifc. No radio from the factory. A clamp on type would be cool so I'm not fumbling for a handheld.

Comment

Most Kenwood remotes should work for that model. From the manual, it does not offer a wired steering wheel control (like a marine remote).
              RC-537 or RC-557 are the correct remote but others may work. I have a used RC-500 that works all the current model Kenwood radios in the display. $10.

Comment

Working...
              X