Time for a new tv.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for a new tv.

Alright, So i been reading up on the led lcd and plasma tvs. It seems like plasma is the way to go. But i really am only looking to spend around $500. lol. I really was wanting a 42 or so inch screen. Because it'll be in my bedroom. Possibly a 36 or something. Seem like LG and Samsung are pretty good. Any feedback on this??
    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

From my understanding, the smaller tvs LCD/LED, bigger rooms/tvs Plasma (42 and up).
    I have a 37inch LCD 1080p 60hz and it works great in my bedroom.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

If you're gonna go plasma I'd go Panasonic. I have a 58" Panasonic Viera plasma in my living room and LOVE it. I'll be getting rid of the LCD in the master and going with the same TV a hair smaller than in the living room. My Brother has a couple of the Viera's too with no complaints.

Comment

How small do they make plasmas?
        GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
          How small do they make plasmas?
          50", I think.

My Panny Plasma is the best HDTV I've ever owned.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
            50", I think.

My Panny Plasma is the best HDTV I've ever owned.
            Smallest I have seen is 43" (but I am pretty sure there are smaller ones)

I have a Samsung 51" Plasma 720p 600Hz 3d, looks great (I think I used 3d once). Fry's has this Samsung 50" 1080p Plasma 600Hz for $449, I am thinking about picking one up.

^(edit) dammit, looks like there aren't any in Dallas and shipping is 'Unavailable'....figures

link to the 43" I am pretty sure it was around $430 when I walked by it earlier this week.

I have stuck with the 720p tv's mostly due to the fact thats all Dish will display (last I checked)
            Last edited by Duncan; 08-02-2012, 02:01 PM.

Comment

My parents 32in LG led tv went out after 13 months. My co workers Samsung 9000 series 55in led just went out at 10 months. It's just hit or miss I guess. My 60 inch l e d has had no problems and my 50 inch plasma works perfect as well ...all samsung.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
              03 cobra

Comment

I just picked up a 51 and 43 inch Sammy at Best Buy. 529 and 399 were the prices.
                Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                X