No announcement yet.

Peer to peer music sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got off the phone with the ISP - they showed 2 accusations against my IP. After clicking through everything it came up and showed me the movie names that were downloaded. They told me that if there are 2 more accusations, they will terminate my service.

Comment

Not to promote piracy but:

Newsgroups....

To this day I do not understand why the RIAA\Movie Studios haven't killed the tons of stuff I still see out there...

Comment

Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
        Not to promote piracy but:

Newsgroups....
        Here's a good newsgroups provider I use:

Giganews is the best Usenet provider | Access newsgroups at high speeds with the highest quality Usenet retention | Free VPN Included.

Free 14 day trial.

You'll need a USENET news reader:

Looks decent:

and an easy way to find things:

Comment

Originally posted by red95gts View Post
          Legalsounds.com

Most songs are $0.09 each and are good quality downloads. Entire albums usually run $1.00-1.50. I gave up on P2P and torrents for music a long time ago. No time for the bullshit that goes along with it.

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
          I'm using something similar called Skyshare. Most songs are $.11 each. Had to download their Skyshare-Manager software to use it. It's prepay, so you deposit money in a "bank" and they deduct for each song you download. I put in $45 and then got a $45 bonus, so each song is costing me a little over a nickel. The download software could be better, but at least it's legal.
          do they have hard to find music on there besides popular artist? i'm into punk-rock music and some of that stuff is impossible to find

Comment

frostwire= new lime wire
            2012 GT500

Comment

Torrents seems to be the way to go these days. Limewire worked great while it was active.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                Just got off the phone with the ISP - they showed 2 accusations against my IP. After clicking through everything it came up and showed me the movie names that were downloaded. They told me that if there are 2 more accusations, they will terminate my service.
                Peer Guardian 2. It's free and it'll help keep them off your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                  Peer Guardian 2. It's free and it'll help keep them off your ass.
                  Does not work as well as you'd think it would.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    Does not work as well as you'd think it would.
                    I don't expect it to keep me completely protected, but a little bit of security is better than nothing.

Comment

Working...
                    X