My media room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My media room

We bought a house 5 years ago with a terrible attempt at a media room. they had a built in cabinet that held a 32" tv and a poker table in there. Its taken me 4 years to get enough time and money to get it knocked out. Watched a movie tonight so thought I'd snap some pics

I did a homemade screen with blackout cloth as it has the similar gain as a lot of the high end screens. Its 163" screen 3D 1080p. An Epson 3010 projector, Denon AVR-2312CI receiver, PS3 for blu rays. I have 5 cat5 lines hard wired for my tivo and other stuff. currently building a HTPC to store all my blu rays in (thanks TX redneck). Full Polk speakers setup in 7.2 using in ceilings for rear and in walls on the side. the only non polk are the subwoofers. One Velodyne and one acoustic research.

Enough talking, a few pics.....

Imgur is the easiest way to discover and enjoy the magic of the Internet.

I can't get them to embed if someone has better internet skills then me you can please embed!

Mmm. 163" screen. Im limited to a 130"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Well done.

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Very nice man.

It's rough bein a baller huh?

Comment

Baller on a budget! Turned out nice but did it all myself and shopped on CL for some of it. Overall good outcome though and we love getting to use it. Cant wait for the kids to get older so its not all animated movies

Comment

I have quite a bit of stuff that your kids will enjoy on my Plex. Heck, there's stuff in the "Kids" section you'll enjoy too, stuff we grew up watching.

Comment

Working...
              X