X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    35-19 Dallas.
    kick ass
    they didn't broadcast the game up here, i had to watch the pack put it on the vikings.

Comment

I've got to give credit to Kitna for playing so well in the second half.

Comment

Like everybody said about the horns vs FAU. While a win is great...it was against the Lions.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
          Like everybody said about the horns vs FAU. While a win is great...it was against the Lions.
          This isnt the same Lions that went 0-16. They've improved quite a bit and are better than their record shows.

Comment

It was sloppy at times and I thought it was going to get away from us, good win for the Boys, short week and the Aints are coming to town...'H'
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

GO PAT! close game, but my Pats pulled it out. They move to 8 -2 and the Colts move to 6 -4.

And Congrats on the huge turnaround at Valley Ranch. Two consecutive wins by the Cowboys with an interim head coach that promotes discipline and accountability. Poor Wade. I almost feel sorry for someone that is career lame duck as a head coach. Been fired as head coach for two teams now for the same reason. There is so much contrast in the last two weeks vs. prior weeks that grossly illustrates what a slouch Wade was in the captains chair. He's a nice man, but nice don't win football games. And at the end of the day, football is both a sport and a business where there is a lot of money to be made for a successful organization.

Green Bay dismantled Minnesota. And it also looks like DA Bears are back. Very interesting season of football so far.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
                It was sloppy at times and I thought it was going to get away from us, good win for the Boys, short week and the Aints are coming to town...'H'
                This Saints game has me all worked up! The Giants game was a bit of a no brainer since the Cowboys had something to prove with Garrett as coach. This week had me a little worried after our first drive, but we came out strong in the 3rd quarter.

If we can be a strong 2nd half team then hopefully we can get on top of the Saints later in the game. Hopefully the 1st half won't get out of hand. This will be a true test to see what have got. After all the Cowboys could have been 7-3 this season with a coaching change. Come Thursday, I'll be on the edge of my seat for sure!!
                Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                http://www.titantowing.net
                -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by kc50lx View Post
                  This Saints game has me all worked up! The Giants game was a bit of a no brainer since the Cowboys had something to prove with Garrett as coach. This week had me a little worried after our first drive, but we came out strong in the 3rd quarter.

If we can be a strong 2nd half team then hopefully we can get on top of the Saints later in the game. Hopefully the 1st half won't get out of hand. This will be a true test to see what have got. After all the Cowboys could have been 7-3 this season with a coaching change. Come Thursday, I'll be on the edge of my seat for sure!!
                  Agreed on all counts, we beat them last year and both squads are the same as last year except for a coaching change. The Aints have had a tough year, injuries and everyone wanting to beat the champs have showed kinks in their armour (sp?), we'll see in a few days...'H'
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
                    GO PAT! close game, but my Pats pulled it out. They move to 8 -2 and the Colts move to 6 -4.

And Congrats on the huge turnaround at Valley Ranch. Two consecutive wins by the Cowboys with an interim head coach that promotes discipline and accountability. Poor Wade. I almost feel sorry for someone that is career lame duck as a head coach. Been fired as head coach for two teams now for the same reason. There is so much contrast in the last two weeks vs. prior weeks that grossly illustrates what a slouch Wade was in the captains chair. He's a nice man, but nice don't win football games. And at the end of the day, football is both a sport and a business where there is a lot of money to be made for a successful organization.

Green Bay dismantled Minnesota. And it also looks like DA Bears are back. Very interesting season of football so far.
                    Your pats got very lucky cause I believe the colts probably would have won that game. It looked like Manning slipped on that last throw and threw his pass off by that much. That was a great leaping INT by Sanders I believe. Oh well the colts will beat them in the playoffs.
                    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                      Your pats got very lucky cause I believe the colts probably would have won that game. It looked like Manning slipped on that last throw and threw his pass off by that much. That was a great leaping INT by Sanders I believe. Oh well the colts will beat them in the playoffs.
                      Waaaaa. Your Colts got beat from start, to finish. Period. Shoulda woulda coulda.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I have not read a good part of this thread. Why the fuck are you guys talking about the Colts and Pats game in a Cowboys vs Lions thread? Get that shit out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          I have not read a good part of this thread. Why the fuck are you guys talking about the Colts and Pats game in a Cowboys vs Lions thread? Get that shit out of here.
                          I don't know but Im about to have to regulate in this muddafukka!

Keep on point people, specifically Mustangman & BADASS2KGT

Comment

Working...
                          X