UFC 129: GSP vs Shields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    As usual you have no clue what you are talking about. Aldo looked like shit. He waited too long and cut too much weight by his own admission. He was gassing by the the middle of the 2nd round. He needs to move up a weight division.
    Man for you knowing so much about MMA! I have yet to ever see a pro fight that you where in or any fight by the sports commision for that matter
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
      He didnt land any clean over hand rights that rocked him.
      But that's not what you said. You said he didn't throw them where they count. I'm pretty sure that clocking someone in the jaw is where it counts. A couple of those overhands did hit hard, but many of them missed.

Your fight breakdown is top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
        But that's not what you said. You said he didn't throw them where they count. I'm pretty sure that clocking someone in the jaw is where it counts. A couple of those overhands did hit hard, but many of them missed.

Your fight breakdown is top notch.
        GSP wasn't in it for the finish, but rather the strategic side of the fight scoring points, keeping his distance to avoid the takedown attempts. The fight was even easier for him after Shields gave up trying to take it down and tried to box with GSP. Shields is probably the only person in the world with worse stand up skills than SEB.

GSP will have his hands full his next fight with Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          GSP wasn't in it for the finish, but rather the strategic side of the fight scoring points, keeping his distance to avoid the takedown attempts. The fight was even easier for him after Shields gave up trying to take it down and tried to box with GSP. Shields is probably the only person in the world with worse stand up skills than SEB.

GSP will have his hands full his next fight with Diaz.
          After getting bonked in the eye, he definitely started taking a lot more of Shields's jabs, and stopped landing nearly as much of his own.

I've never tried to fight with one eye, but I bet it sucks.

Comment

After getting bonked in the eye, he definitely started taking a lot more of Shields's jabs, and stopped landing nearly as much of his own.

I've never tried to fight with one eye, but I bet it sucks.
            I've had my scratched before, it kinda felt like having dirt in your eye, but instead of just dirt, it feels like a fuckin boulder in there. It's really irritating and the more you rub it, the more it hurts. My vision didn't get blurred until I stepped out into the ring underneath the lights, then my eyes started watering. It wasn't as bad as halo rings or anything like that though.

Comment

Whatever you guys say LOL
              GOD BLESS TEXAS
              August Landscaping
              214-779-7278
              Seb's high class.
              He'll mow your grass.
              He'll kick your ass.
              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                Whatever you guys say LOL
                What about you Seb? Have you ever had to fight with grass in your eye?

Comment

What about you Seb? Have you ever had to fight with grass in your eye?
                  Not fighting. But edging & weedeating, I can only imagine trying to fight though
                  GOD BLESS TEXAS
                  August Landscaping
                  214-779-7278
                  Seb's high class.
                  He'll mow your grass.
                  He'll kick your ass.
                  He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
                  X