Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat

Here we go.... Hopefully Boston shows Miami what it's really like to win as a team. I knew this day was coming very soon. I called it back in the regular season they would be matched up in the playoffs! Boston won during the regular season 3 times in a row and lost once near the final games of the season to Miami.

Game 1 - Sunday 5/1 2:30pm
    Game 2 - Tuesday 5/3 TBD
    Game 3 - Saturday 5/7 7:00pm
    Game 4 - Monday 5/9 TBD
    Game 5 - Wednesday 5/11 TBD
    Game 6 - Friday 5/13 TBD
    Game 7 - Monday 5/16 7:00pm

Miami in 6

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Miami in 6
      We'll see what happens.... Boston has the top defense in the league if I'm not mistaken. They're ready for a challenge.

Boston in 5

Comment

I hope Boston wins! Dont like the Heat!
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
          We'll see what happens.... Boston has the top defense in the league if I'm not mistaken. They're ready for a challenge.

Boston in 5
          I honestly think Boston is too old to handle Miami.

Comment

I honestly think Boston is too old to handle Miami.
            I think that's where you're wrong. Plenty of experience and on any given night they can demolish any team in the league if 1-2 of their players start to get streaky.

Watch out for Allen to have a GREAT series.

Comment

I think Delonte will tap Lebron's mom again, and he will come down with some sort of vaginitis again.

Comment

I think that's where you're wrong. Plenty of experience and on any given night they can demolish any team in the league if 1-2 of their players start to get streaky.

Watch out for Allen to have a GREAT series.
                And Miami has no experience?? Give me a break. They are more athletic, quicker and have an inside presence to pretty much negate KG. Allen has to have a career series IMO.

Comment

And Miami has no experience?? Give me a break. They are more athletic, quicker and have an inside presence to pretty much negate KG. Allen has to have a career series IMO.
                  LOL Boston is way more experienced as a team. You don't agree? Boston has been a game away or in the finals since bringing Allen, Pierce & KG together so yeah I'd say they are prime to make another run at it especially since this will be the final year.

That team Miami just got put together this year! What was Miami's excuse to getting whooped three times in the regular series? And don't tell me it was regular season so it didn't matter because that would be bullshit. All of those games were prime time games and watched world wide. I know Lebron & Wade LOVE to show out during prime time but it didn't happen, not once.

Comment

im taking boston in 6 games.. i dont care miami is not ready and have no bench scoring...

Comment

LOL Boston is way more experienced as a team. You don't agree? Boston has been a game away or in the finals since bringing Allen, Pierce & KG together so yeah I'd say they are prime to make another run at it especially since this will be the final year.

That team Miami just got put together this year! What was Miami's excuse to getting whooped three times in the regular series? And don't tell me it was regular season so it didn't matter because that would be bullshit. All of those games were prime time games and watched world wide. I know Lebron & Wade LOVE to show out during prime time but it didn't happen, not once.
                      Boston may win, but it won't be because of the big 3. They are have alot of contributing players where as Miami doesn't. I just think Boston isn't as good as they used to be.

Comment

Boston may win, but it won't be because of the big 3. They are have alot of contributing players where as Miami doesn't. I just think Boston isn't as good as they used to be.
                        They aren't, age is a big factor. Boston is way more of a complete all around team then Miami is right now. From the starters to the bench they are stacked.

They aren't as good as 2008 when they had Perkins, Posey, Allen & House.

Paul Pierce is 33
                        Kevin Garnett turns 35 next month
                        Ray Allen turns 36 in July

They are getting old.

Comment

Heat in 7
                          Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Quotes coming straight from the Heat.

"We always felt we'd have to go through Boston," said James, and really, there was no other detour to take.

"It wouldn't be right if we didn't play them," said Heat coach Erik Spoelstra.

"We knew it, they knew it, everybody knew it," said Chris Bosh. "It wasn't `if,' but `when.'"

"Finally and most importantly, the Heat didn't close out well in the first round and they haven't closed out with regularity all season. The Celtics specialize in that area, with Ray Allen dangerous from deep and Paul Pierce capable of either hitting shots or getting to the line."

Comment

I called it back in the regular season they would be matched up in the playoffs!
                              Congratulations, Nostradumbas.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                              X