Mavs vs Memphis Series Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
    Typically, the Mavs don't do so well after a long break which sucks, but this year seems different. They seem to have their shit together so well and with Chandler they have a defensive beast that they've been missing in previous years. If they keep playing like they did playing the Lakers, they'll be NBA champs, no problem. Their only downfall in the playoffs that I've seen is passing. Maybe in the break they'll fix that.
    Agreed. I think the rest will be good for both Kidd and Dirk. Things definitely appear different this year. They beat the lakers, on the road, only shooting 42% in one of those games. Any team shoots 42% in the postseason, and it's almost a guaranteed loss. But the Mavs did it and won, on the road, against the Lakers. Some might say that is luck, but going back to that game, it's pure aggression and not giving up. Now, here's to hoping Chicago can at least stretch the series and wear Miami out. They are on almost as much rest as Dallas.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I think we all need to stop and take a step back. The upcoming series is not a walk in the park. Just think about what is directly ahead of them.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        I think we all need to stop and take a step back. The upcoming series is not a walk in the park. Just think about what is directly ahead of them.
        Carlisle is doing his job. The fans can look ahead all they want, because Carlisle is doing his job.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Its looking more like its going to be Dallas vs OKC right now

Comment

Yup this thread sucks, Mavs vs. Okc...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Yup this thread sucks, Mavs vs. Okc...
              This!

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                i still think its OKC.
                i win again.
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...