No Season After All?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Season After All?

ST. LOUIS – The Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals on Monday granted the NFL's request for a stay, pending an appeal, NFL.com reported.
    The decision will keep the league-imposed lockout in place during the appeals process.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

F them. If they want to fight over that money, then they can fight over a zero profit for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      F them. If they want to fight over that money, then they can fight over a zero profit for next year.
      we're the ones getting screwed, I thought there would be a season but as time keeps going it looks even more like they are going to not play after all.
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Fighting over billions on a sport turning into flag football. So sad.

Comment

I like the shot the head of the NFLPA took at the league. Something like "first time in history a league has sued to stop its own game"

Comment

While I like pro sports, it won't devistate me if they went away.

Comment

at least with still have NCAA Football.....screw the NFL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaTx04Lightning View Post
                at least with still have NCAA Football.....screw the NFL!!!!
                It's hard for me to get behind college ball when I don't really have a team I support.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                  It's hard for me to get behind college ball when I don't really have a team I support.
                  I am pretty much the same way, but if they force me to it, I will jump on some college football team bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    I am pretty much the same way, but if they force me to it, I will jump on some college football team bandwagon.
                    I used to root for Florida when I was a kid, for some reason. Maybe I'll go back to rooting for them. I always like to see UT and TCU win, but can't say I'm a fan of either.

Comment

I TOLD you fuckers there would be no football next year. And you all thought I was nuts.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        I TOLD you fuckers there would be no football next year. And you all thought I was nuts.
                        I didn't. But that's only because I never really understood the whole mess in the first place, no matter how many times it's been explained to me. Basically everyone wants more money but nobody is willing to give some to get some, I guess.

Comment

For some reason I have felt there wouldn't be one all along. I think these jackwagons are about to find out how it feels to be out of work like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                            I didn't. But that's only because I never really understood the whole mess in the first place, no matter how many times it's been explained to me. Basically everyone wants more money but nobody is willing to give some to get some, I guess.
                            It's more than just money, though money is the main driving factor. Owners want more money for stadium improvements, marketing, etc. The players want that money for their salary. The league wants more regular season games, rule changes, etc. So really, it's three parties that are demanding more, and unwilling to compromise, instead of just the players/owners, no matter how hard the media tries to make this out to be the owner's and player's problems.

I called it when JJ failed to hire an outside new coach. In fact, I called it before he did that. Every move JJ made during the latter half of the season, and the early part of the postseason showed he was prepared for the lockout. All the owners kind of follow his lead on shit like this.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I'm actually hoping you're right.

Comment

Working...
                              X