Greggo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greggo

I don't understand why he was popular at the ticket. I have been listening to 105.3 today, with all the Mavs hype. I just don't understand why they made a big deal when he moved to this station from the ticket.

I didn't listen to the ticket back then, so who was his partner there and did they pretty much make that show?

His voice is terrible and he just is not entertaining.

Wasn't he the coke head?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Wasn't he the coke head?
      I think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Wasn't he the coke head?
        Yup, he was off the air For a while before turning up on 105.
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
        11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          I don't understand why he was popular at the ticket. I have been listening to 105.3 today, with all the Mavs hype. I just don't understand why they made a big deal when he moved to this station from the ticket.

I didn't listen to the ticket back then, so who was his partner there and did they pretty much make that show?

His voice is terrible and he just is not entertaining.
          well, the the ticket is very different from a traditional sports talk radio station. it is honestly like 25% sports talk, 75% personality based guys talk show with a sports theme.

Greggo himself wasnt anything special, he was just a long time familar voice and had good chemistry with Mike Rhyner (who is still on The Hardline afternoon talk show). He made for an excellent punching bag and his drops were the best.
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
            Yup, he was off the air For a while before turning up on 105.
            that station changes their lineup all the time. They recently kicked Jagger and Newy Scrubbs off the air
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Rhyner made Greggo...literally. I used to go to all the Hooter's lunches when the Ticket was new to the air in '94. It was a lot of fun with all the "characters" they had. "Paul the Damn Viking" was pretty cool, and Gordon would do his schtick. They gave out all sorts of free tickets, caps, T-shirts, and other swag.

Comment

Didn't he have a black baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                  Rhyner made Greggo...literally. I used to go to all the Hooter's lunches when the Ticket was new to the air in '94. It was a lot of fun with all the "characters" they had. "Paul the Damn Viking" was pretty cool, and Gordon would do his schtick. They gave out all sorts of free tickets, caps, T-shirts, and other swag.
                  So basically, 105 just got the tickets leftovers?

I just find it odd how much Richie Witt just throws everything to Greggo to give his opinion. Just an odd way of having a show in my opinion.

Comment

Yes, he was the cokehead. He was on the Hardline.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                      Didn't he have a black baby?
                      yea, he played for the packers, he damn sure did.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

who?
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          So basically, 105 just got the tickets leftovers?

I just find it odd how much Richie Witt just throws everything to Greggo to give his opinion. Just an odd way of having a show in my opinion.
                          Well, over the years, the Ticket was a "who's who" of sports. Curt Menefee, Chuck Cooperstein, Norm, Dale Hanson, and a bunch of others all had time slots. I remember reading an article about the split up of Greggo and Rhyner, and it was pretty much about drug use after they started making serious money. I think Greggo said in the article that he was making about $350k a year, plus all the cool perks.

Comment

look it up.

btw i cant stand josh and elf..... i liked listening to newy on my way into work. arnie reminds of jkd, always whining when people are picking on him.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X