Vince Young storms out of locker room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    I just love being right. I said it before he ever hit the NFL, and VY is proving me right.
    LOL! I didn't say you were right. I've learned that once you're dug in, you won't admit being wrong, so what's the point?

Comment

Ya, but VY or Worthlessbooger aren't making decisions that affect our lives.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
        Ive seen some of the posts in there about certain politicians, not too much difference in one of those clowns and a cry baby pro athelete, lol!...'H'
        I think what denny is implying is the decisions made on a football field pale in comparison to the political dumbasses decisions in Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          LOL! I didn't say you were right. I've learned that once you're dug in, you won't admit being wrong, so what's the point?

How am I wrong?

Are you saying Vince wasn't on suicide watch, the last time he got benched? Did he, or did he not throw his pads in to the stands? Did he, or did he not storm out of the locker room after being told not to leave?

Facts say all of the above is true. So what am I wrong about? I tell you what. You find ONE report of Fisher showing the slightest hint of being a drama queen like Vince, and I'll retract every thing I said. Just one. Shouldn't new too hard. He's been with Adams as HC for 16 years now.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

When I say I'm right, I'm talking about Vince not being able to hack it in the NFL. I have all kinds of proof. No playoff wins, Wunderlic score, etc. I have all kinds of shit justifying my position.

You're claiming that VY is a scapegoat here, and it's poor poor Vince, not being given a fair chance.

Comment

Wait... I've got it. It's all Randy Moss' fault. That's it.

FWIW, Cowherd said this morning "Well, Vince's career has turned in to what we all knew it would. Immature, can't handle adversity, and going nowhere in the NFL" That's not exact, but you get the gist of it.

Comment

Has it ever crossed your mind, that Fisher wants Young on the bench for this very reason? He is immature, throws hissy fits, he's not a leader, and the list goes on. I bet $100 Fisher has concerns about his work ethic and will to win. Every HC in this league would bench him.

It's hilarious that you're trying to make this out to be about Fisher, and act like Young hasn't been given a fair shake. I guess that burnt orange removes all logic, rationale, and sensibility from the facts.

It's like i typed it out in English and you read it in Moron. Don't put words in my mouth. I never once said Vince wasn't at fault here. I said Fischer never wanted him there from day one and it was all Bud Adams

Comment

Just another example, in a long line of UT players that were babysat and catered to in Austin, TX, then can't handle the real world when it punches them in the mouth.

Sorry, but i must see this LONG line. I bet they can be counted on one hand

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                    Sorry, but i must see this LONG line. I bet they can be counted on one hand
                    How far back do you want to go? I can tell you three just off the top of my head, who are all still playing in the NFL. Albeit, not after being suspended, released, etc. They are even doing well now, but only after being shunned.

Comment

It's like i typed it out in English and you read it in Moron. Don't put words in my mouth. I never once said Vince wasn't at fault here. I said Fischer never wanted him there from day one and it was all Bud Adams
                      While that's true, there is a reason Fisher didn't want him from day 1. And VY has had what, 4 years to change Fisher's opinion? He is trying to live off his talent, instead of working hard and learning the system. That's only going to take you so far, and VY just figured out how far it will take you, because he isn't going to be in a Titans jersey next year. I'd be shocked if he is wearing any jersey next year, unless it's his UT jersey to relive the glory days.

Look at Vick. He is proving people wrong every Sunday, and I'm one of them. You didn't see McNabb taunting fans, throwing his pads into the stands, and walking out on his team when Shanahan and Company threw his ass in front of a train a few weeks ago.

Comment

How far back do you want to go? I can tell you three just off the top of my head, who are all still playing in the NFL. Albeit, not after being suspended, released, etc. They are even doing well now, but only after being shunned.

Well, the "soft" era didn't begin until Mack got there, so let's go back to '98

Comment

While that's true, there is a reason Fisher didn't want him from day 1. And VY has had what, 4 years to change Fisher's opinion? He is trying to live off his talent, instead of working hard and learning the system. That's only going to take you so far, and VY just figured out how far it will take you, because he isn't going to be in a Titans jersey next year. I'd be shocked if he is wearing any jersey next year, unless it's his UT jersey to relive the glory days.

Look at Vick. He is proving people wrong every Sunday, and I'm one of them. You didn't see McNabb taunting fans, throwing his pads into the stands, and walking out on his team when Shanahan and Company threw his ass in front of a train a few weeks ago.

i agree with this, he seems to be lazy

Comment

i agree with this, he seems to be lazy
                            Yep. Attitude and work ethic. Two things that will ruin any NFL career. Hell, any career, period.

Comment

Yep. Attitude and work ethic. Two things that will ruin any NFL career. Hell, any career, period.
                              he's turning into another Joey Harrington, Ryan Leaf type of player
                              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                                he's turning into another Joey Harrington, Ryan Leaf type of player

I don't think you need to dissrespect Harrington by putting his name in the same sentence as Leaf. Leaf is in a catagory of his own. Mabye Lawrence Philips is in their with him too

Comment

Working...
                                X