Dallas vs Miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
    Old School basketball over flash and dash glitz. Love it.

I remember going and watching so many Mavs games in the early 90s I'd pay $5 to park and $5 to get in. I'd walk all the way down to the expensive seats because the ushers didn't care and was just happy someone was there.

Been alot of heartbreats over the last few years but it all paid off last night. Love the Mavs!
    I was having this convo last night with my wife, the early days at Reunion arena were something else, good seats everywhere, tickets being passed out for free. It good to see them earn the LO'BT...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• All BS aside, This is the maverick's time! They came in a hostile arena and took care of business. Jet played like a machine, undrafted JJ showed why he belongs in the NBA, the custodian showed that true grit sometimes prevails over sheer talent, J Kidd's expression never changes. Why? He's been there done that and seen it all, the matrix, as awkward as his shot is, showed he would do whatever it takes to win, and finally Dirk, ever the professional, showed he doesn't need to mock people to feel good about himself. He just went out and took care of business. CONGRATS TO THE 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS DALLAS MAVERICKS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

"I said choke yourself!"
        Don't pull my fuckin' hand towards you! Lean forward and choke yourself!
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          I was having this convo last night with my wife, the early days at Reunion arena were something else, good seats everywhere, tickets being passed out for free. It good to see them earn the LO'BT...
          Fun part was that when you heckled the other team they could actually hear you!!

I got to watch Charles Barkley put an elbow into either Randy Smith or Walter Bond. Ref kicked him out of the game then Barkley drop kicked the ball into the upper section. Never have seen that during a game!!
          Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

• I thought I would leave this here for Lebron.

Last edited by 351Coupe; 06-13-2011, 11:38 AM.
            68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
            63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
            i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

• ...I couldn't of said it any better.
              .223 > 911

Comment

• Putting it here too... Oops!

Comment

• Ha! There's some good stuff in here.

Cleveland's Rock Station, home of Rover's Morning Glory, The Alan Cox Show, and FM Home of Cleveland Guardians Baseball.
                  68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
                  63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
                  i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

• haha I just heard about that.

Apparently Cuban wants to do something other than rings. Wonder what he is planning. Title Belts?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      10. Mark Cuban was unusually quiet during The Finals and gracious last night in receiving the Larry O'Brien Trophy. Last week Skip said he couldn't bear to see Cuban with a championship. Has Skip's opinion of Cuban changed?
                      The time is now 12:51pm on 6/13/11 and Skip Bayless is still a no talent ass clown.
                      .223 > 911

Comment

haha I just heard about that.

Apparently Cuban wants to do something other than rings. Wonder what he is planning. Title Belts?
                        Gold tattoos. Seriously though why would he do that?
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

haha I just heard about that.

If he doesn't do the usual ring thing then I'm betting he does watches with this year's motto being the Time is Now.

Comment

• Originally posted by 351Coupe View Post
                            Ha! There's some good stuff in here.

http://www.wmms.com/pages/lebronwmms.html
                            That "LeBron James is a Bitch" song was fuckin awesome.
                            .223 > 911

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                              Some rapper bet 2 million on miami:

“Young Money Cash Money Business. I bet $2 million that the Miami Heat will win the NBA Championship. I’ll purchase another car with the money I win. We are well off. I make a lot of money.”
                              I forgot about this, Birdman also bet a million on the superbowl and I 4 million the mosley/mayweather fight.

Comment

• Lmao @ van gundy saying Miami needs to trade wade or james
                                .....bro....

Comment

Working...
                                X