Barry Bonds to Pay for Injured Fan's College Education

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry Bonds to Pay for Injured Fan's College Education

Pretty fuckin' stand-up, if you ask me. The Giants fan who was beaten at Dodgers Stadium won't have to worry about any problems about funds for his college education. Barry Bonds stepped up to the plate and is taking care of it. Regardless on whether or not you like the guy, that's a classy thing to do.

The all-time home run king still has some pop left in his bat.

Former San Francisco Giants great Barry Bonds will pay for college for Bryan Stow's kids, according to NBCBayArea.com. Stow is the Giants fan who was severely beaten and left in a coma outside of Dodgers Stadium last month.

Stow family attorney Thomas Girardi tells the website that Bonds made the pledge to Stow's son and daughter after visiting the family in the hospital April 22.
    Bonds also left an autographed baseball bat for Stow's kids.
    Several other Giants, including pitcher Tim Lincecum, have visited Stow and his family, according to the website. Lincecum donated $25,000 to the Stow family fund.

Stow, 42, remains in critical but stable condition under heavy sedation to prevent seizures caused by the traumatic brain injury he suffered in the March 31 attack.

Police arrested Giovanni Ramirez, 31, over the weekend, but charges have not yet been filed against him. They have not identified a second attacker or a woman suspected of driving the pair from the scene. Police Chief Charlie Beck called Ramirez the main aggressor.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Still a slimeball.

Next.

Comment

**Fan's kids**
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Still a slimeball.

Next.
        Stay classy.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Stay classy.
          Didn't say it wasn't a classy move. I just said he is still a slimeball.

Comment

He's just trying to take the heat off of being caught cheating. Still wants in the HOF.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Regardless it was a stand up thing to do

Comment

Barry Bonds would fit it nicely around here, asshole, shit talking, drug taking dickbump. Though when someone needs help, hes the fist in line...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  He's just trying to take the heat off of being caught cheating. Still wants in the HOF.
                  bingo
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Hope the guy pulls through.
                    04 GT
                    91 LX

Comment

Working...
                    X